>> RINSED!! << Pt. 2: 18th AUG - Sidewalk (Gosport)

DJ_Small_Paul

Rinsed
THURSDAY AUGUST 18TH
Rinsed

Hollar peeps, its here! Part two of your local DnB scene...
Proper smasher this time, lookin to get bigger and better!

Gosports urban legend: DJ SPOONER to warm em up!

Hard style JAY WALKER to boil em up!

Breakneck resident DJ CHARGE to blow em away!

Myself and DJ WRIXON will be 'VS' for the last hour, 2 choons each... To batter whats left out of em... (not much by the looks of things!)

MC RATTA provides the lyrical style with partner in crime MC FOE and possibly another guest MC.. we all know what to expect from the man dey call da RATTA... Im gona host and MC for a bit too... REN DOLLER said he mite come down to flip his tongue on the mic.

We just got a bigger bass system too! We were running 2k, its now bigger (not sure how much but been told its more! and any more is good!)

£4 is a bargain! See you there!
:Rinsed:

Check the flyer below for details:

im here on behalf of DJ small paul,

i took the pictues at rinsed and blah blah blah!

hes on holiday and DJ spooner has just phoned and is now unable to do it :nono:

shit!

should be a good night though

big up to all the people who stayed right to the end!!!!! :banana:

heard the last one went off nicely

wont be able to reach this one as im away on holiday :(

but will make the next edition...hope all goes well :)

Just landed from Turkey,

Damn shame about Spooner - He has been wanting to play out fo ages! Hes got an unbelievable reputation in Gosport without even playing out regular... Hope he can join us for the next one...

Tickets are selling fast so get yours quick! £5 on the door remember, save a buck at Reflex in Gosport! Hope its bigger and better than the last one!!

MC Ratta i havent heard yet but am lookin forward to! Word has it hes blingin - glad to have you on board man!

Say no more, ill see you there!

The Small One
: Rinsed :

Big up small paul, should be good, trust me when i say Ratta will not let ya down, hes been chating for me for ages now, have bare mixes with Ratta at his best. Let me know if ya want one of my demos. Be well up for repressenting at Rinced, can Host you guys at our nights too.
SHAKEY

Back
Top Bottom