>> RINSED!! << Pt. 2: 18th AUG - Sidewalk (Gosport)

yes yes you done well there boys wicked night indeed acsept the beat boxin ....respect to foe and vega need i say no more ....charge landed a heavy set big up mate ... and jay walker i think thats the best set ive herd u in a good year or two trust that set was off the sheezie ...lol
major props to small paul wicked vibe up in there defo at the next one that was good night indeed...... dont no wat happend to that stage probly cuz there was about 30 stone of weighton it.. big it everyone ...

yes, was a good night had by all,

in my opinion my set wernt too bad considerin it was my 1st dnb gig using a full PA system!!!

once again was a huge atmosphere,

nice one to everyone that showed there faces

DJ ES K

Wicked tings, another amasing vibe!!! Monster night!

Just wanna big up everyone who performed last nite, skills of the Ratta and the Foe were awsome! As for MC VAGGA, lets hope we can get him back soon!! And the rest of ya for that matter!

Jay Walker had a wicked set, glad he enjoyed it too, its a proper heavy buzz DJin for the Gosport massive! haha! Big up to Charge aswell, exactly what i was expectin from the headliner! Nice one boys! :beers:

Shout out to Cyz and Dnb_Raver from dontstayin.com for the picture shootin'! They should be up there soon as!

Wana shout out to Shakey, Bad ace, M-Code, Triple-M, Juli C, Ben Wilcox and anyone else there from the industry... Nice to have some people who know the music that we can play up to...

Oh yeah, Triple M - you missed my Crazy Frog tune!! Ill get it hosted on here ASAP, It got the rewind!

Think we got some Reviews coming on Dontstayin.com, check em out...

Once again we Rinsed it (Still not makin a profit though) Im not gonna stop untill we fill that place!!! To another wicked nite, if you missed it check out Septembers Rinsed (15th). Juli C - Reapa - Tinitus - Small Paul - MC Ren Doller - MC Small Paul - MC VAGGA??? (Fingers crossed)

The small one ;)

Wicked night.......big up the Thursday night massive.

Shouts to small paul and crew.....good work guys!

Sorry bout blowing the system:teeth:

PS: Almost had a heart attack when I saw Bad Ace at a dnb night.....hahahaha

that was a very good nite (pretty drunk indeed :D) if u got a spot 4 me in the future let me know paul.......id b more than happy to dj. very good sets by all.....thank u 4 a good nite ive had in a while (y)

class night,with class acts in my opinion big up jay walker , and the 3 mcs were heavy aswell gave the place a great buzz ratta ,foe and vega combo seeeen

Yeah yeah!

Get your arses down here!!! haha!

Pics are now up... ^ jay walker has the link above ^

We gota get more people coming so anyone with any crazy promotional stunt ideas - send em my way!!!

September 15th Rinsed - flyer coming!!!

JULI C (Menace/Redemtion)
DJ REAPA (Reapa records)
DJ TINITUS
DJ SMALL PAUL B2B DJ WRIXON (Rinsed residents)

MC SMALL PAUL
MC REN DOLLER
+ Guests

£4.50 in advance from Reflex records (Gosport) £5 on the door.

:rinsed: DJ Small Paul :rinsed:

Good nite, big up to the small paul and rinced crew, shall get ya boys playing in pompy in the near future.

HAVE IT
mission3rd.JPG

Back
Top Bottom