Rinsed - New DnB Night In Gosport

DJ_Small_Paul

Rinsed
We figure there are many people between Portsmouth and Southampton who need a Drum and Bass nite a bit closer to home.

Our aim is to provide Local DJ's / MC's and talent to gain valuable club experience. Our talented team have been selected carefully, we wouldnt dare provide you with just ANY DJ/MC.

At the end of the day, Drum and Bass is Drum and Bass, if you enjoy it from Friction you enjoy it from anyone. So if you like DnB, from the Classics through the tech and into the Latest Jump Up, then come down and have a boogy. :zest:

Thursday 21st July

Sidewalk club (GOSPORT high street)

SDM & Triple M
DJ Small Paul
DJ Wrixon
MC ILL
MC REN DOLLER
MC Small Paul

10 - 2

£3 on the door (or Reflex records)
ID required/ROAR/No Dress code

*** FLYERS COMING SOON - 100% CONFIRMED ***

All profits will be put back into this nite to make it better every month, so its up to my LOCAL drum and bass massive. I know i'd go if i were you. See u there... ;)

LOCAL TALENT (Hampshire): DJ's/MC's send your demos to dj.smallpaul@ntlworld.com Small Paul. Or if you would like for more information reply to this.

Last edited:
Re: #!NEW!# Drum and Bass night in GOSPORT!!#

nice work if this is defanatly going on im just round the corner got some hevy cds ie demo myself mc ratta pm me or watever

Here's a make-shift flyer till the real ones are ready...

flyer.jpg

Anyone wana strut their lyrical stuff on this night?

Need more MC's! for this and future events...

Let me know

:respekt:
:shabba:

Nice touch, hope it all works for ya, i dont see why not seeing who's involved. BIG UP

But this just means we are competing with promotion now as my next night is on the same date. I think most of ya know me, and theres no reason we can't have both clubs packed, being either side of the Harbour. I know id better sort my act out now tho.................................................................................................................. Respect.

Would like to come one night, as long as its not the same night as MISSION.
Shakey​

P.S Mission is the same sort of night Hosting the local top tallent, would be happy to have ya up and coming djs feature with us, some time in the future. speak soon :rslayer:

Hey no competition mate, to be honest i found out your night was the same date AFTER i'd made my mind up, we mite be moving the date though, and also possibly moving the venue to Prague on a wednesday....

But thats not for a while! See how this goes!

I would love to come play at your event mate, me and fellow resident Wrixon. well see how the first night goes, i hope its ok! Good luck with yours mate, im sure yours will be :slayer: , i actually wish i could come and do mine another nite, thats the only date in July Sidewalk can let me have tho!

Respect
The small one

DJ_Small_Paul said:
Hey no competition mate, to be honest i found out your night was the same date AFTER i'd made my mind up, we mite be moving the date though, and also possibly moving the venue to Prague on a wednesday....

But thats not for a while! See how this goes!

I would love to come play at your event mate, me and fellow resident Wrixon. well see how the first night goes, i hope its ok! Good luck with yours mate, im sure yours will be :slayer: , i actually wish i could come and do mine another nite, thats the only date in July Sidewalk can let me have tho!

Respect
The small one
if you need some flyers printed let me know and i'll hook you up CHEAP!

Big up Guys,

Nice one SmallPaul, definatly sort things for our local lads soon.

Skope, my man, i have all the flyer designs for Mission, smart ones, loads of em, but we never get the smart ones done, well very rarely, due to funds. We need to talk about it for sure, my income is not so much of a problem now :slayer: , and you know me, im gonna need on a regular bassiss. Got designs, need printing. Sorry man, if i remember we were supposed to talk about shit ages ago. Mikes got my addy, Add me up on msn, it about time. Big up yourself rudeboy :boom:
Shakey

I got a quote for 2000 one colour on white A5 one sided for £20.... I think thats an ok price, what can u do 2000 for?

All promo ready to go Thursday, keep your eyes out!

Two new MC's confirmed for 21st July:

MC ILL
MC REN DOLLER

A wicked local duo, play off each other all set, quickness and freestylin involved.

CONFIRMED minimum 1200 WATT BASS system.

Possible future promo spot for a new system with 5.5K low end!!!!! Watch this space.....

Confirmed - About 15 Skantilly clad lovely lookin laydees for dancers/welcomers and general eye candy business.

Roll on Thursday 21st!

Rinsed - For Us By Us

Looks set to be a stomper! Got artists confirmed for future events, we gota get the punters in to keep this thing going.

word is - Lots of people gettin excited!

Look forward to:

DJ Spooner (3 dex)
DJ Reaper (dark and dirty)
DJ Charge (Breakneck resident)
Juli C (Menace resident)
MC Ratta (And his MC posse, i think about 5 of em)

Sweet

(yn) Fingers crossed this will be a nite in Gosports history books! Definatly nothing like this goes on round here!

Cant wait for thursday ravers... Lets roll!

:lol:

Photos on dontstayin.com soon after, i will post on here when they're up...

:beers: cheers for all the support from anyone whos givin!

The small one

Back
Top Bottom