Rinsed - New DnB Night In Gosport

Re: #!NEW!# Drum and Bass night in GOSPORT!!#

Moved to General for the day! (y)

See ya'll there!

I would definitely would like to big up Small Paul for last night, both Mike and I had a wicked time. For someone's first event, the vibe, venue, crowd, and setup were easily up there with other smaller-scale DnB nights in the area.

It was also great to see most of the crowd staying on until the very last tune, even if we did play two of them! That's not something you see very much around here, so respect going out to each and every one who was still in the club at 2am.

Let's not forget this was all achieved on a Thursday! I really cannot say enough good things about this night so make sure you experience it for yourself if you haven't already when DJ Charge touches down at the next one. I'm looking forward to playing at another one already!

Check out the lame photo from my camera phone (attached) and be sure to surf over to Don't Stay In for some additional photos.

Now it's 7:26am, I've had 3 hours sleep and I've got 8 hours left at work!

Attachments

• Rinsed210705.jpg
    Rinsed210705.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 44
Wicked nite, respect to the whole cru for staying, the dedicated few we had left, till the end!
:rave:

Cant describe the atmosphere, absolutley sweet! Big up DJ Wrixon, MC Ren doller, MC Ill, And especially the MASSIVE SDM and Triple M. :smash: Bangin'! Respect to you to for takin the Gosport DnB massive home!

Nice one to Dontstayin.com and Cyz and Cyber Bitch for comin down and spotting for us. Pics up soon, SDM has the link above (Search for Rinsed when u get there)

:rinsed: We got about 200 photos ourselves, up soon as i can... Watch this space!

Id just like to say, i worked bloody hard for last nite and, even though we didnt make a profit, i had the best nite out ever! Half way though looking around thinking, I did this. At the end of the day, the Artists enjoyed playing, and the ravers enjoyed raving!

Cant wait for the next one!

:not_worth: DJ Small Paul

Rinsed (2) Thursday August 18th
Sidewalk club (Gosport)

DJ CHARGE (Breakneck/kunningmindz.com)
JAY WALKER (Reaper records)
DJ SPOONER (3 dex)
DJ SMALL PAUL vs DJ WRIXON

MC RATTA
MC FOE
MC SMALL PAUL
+ Guests

:rinsed:

Last edited:
Well, there's not alot I can really say that SDM hasnt mentioned already!
Big respect to Small Paul and the rest of the Rinsed gang for all the hard work that was put into the night. I'm sure it will be a big success in the future.

The next one looks good with DJ Charge! watch out for that!!

:slayer:

Big up Paul mate, seems like it was a wicked night, really pleased it all went well for ya. Just goes to show what you can do with abit of hard work.

Back
Top Bottom