>^RINSED^< ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE! 8/6/07

DJ_Small_Paul

Rinsed
June_Rinsed_front_low.jpg

MWUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!! BE AFRAID... BE VERY AFRAID!!!!

THE NEXT INSTALLMENT OF RINSED

WITH DJS

CARLOS (COCOSHEBEEN)
Long time partner of Cocoshebeen and resident of many other nights locally, he is making his return to Rinsed to deliver a hugely stomping set. As recently seen at Critical Damage, this man has the diversity to cover all aspects of DnB in one set and he does it well!

SALMON (PARADOX/LIQUID SEX)
Playing all over the south coast recently and now his time to shine at Rinsed is here! Playing at this and the next event this time with his liquid style to promote his Liquid Sex nights, and next month for a full on Jump-Up set.

SNAREDEVIL (SHADE OF GREY ALBUM SHOW CASE)
Showcasing his album ahead of its launch. His style can be described as Dark-Liquid. Its rolling but at the same time evil yet still holds down the melodic aspects in the string and pad elements. Hosted by MC ASBO of 'A Shade Of Grey'.

SHORT STUFF (MYSPACE.COM/DJSHORTSTUFFUK)
Recently been all over Portsmouth and in particular breaking into the mighty Breakneck this month, we giving this female DJ her time at Rinsed. She cant wait to play and is sure to deliver a full fire set!

SMALL PAUL (RINSED) B2B WRIXON (RINSED)
No fukin about DnB bizniz for the locals and regulars of Rinsed - you know what to expect!

MCS
3D
Joining us to smash up the mic, get ready to witness the sickness! A long time of absence from Rinsed but now back for this month!

RATTA
REN DOLLER
ILL
SMALL PAUL

June_Rinsed_back_low.jpg

EVENT PAGE ON DONTSTAYIN.COM

Heavy sounding line-up, wicked flyer design. I'll hopefully make it across the water for this one if I can find someone brave enough to go with me to deepest, darkest Gosport.

Back
Top Bottom