RINSE Vol1 - NEW revision of an older Neuro miX!Hope you enjoy the journey!

This an older miX,that i reRinsed b/c i wasn't happy w the original EQing.I also pitched it back a little to 176 bpm's.If you enjoyed the first version or enjoy this ONE for the first time,be sure to download this for FREE.I'm Super happy w how this version turned out and hope ya'll feel the same.Be sure to keep a look out for "Vol2" which I'm currently working on the track-list now ;)
Enjoy the Journey!

ha ha wattup mang......been a while. gonna try to get to this tomorrow or the next day. Been working on some halftime mixes. Got 4 lined up to drop! Changed phones too so I will have to get you my new number sometime......might hit u up on SC mang. Hope all is well with you!

Finished this one mang..... Just wanna say I wanna b like u when I grow up ha ha. This shit was intense. Absolutely how u say....smash it! Killed this one mang..dope dope dope.
Ez

Wrd :)
Thank you for the kind words!
Yeah the whole idea behind the "Rinse" series is high energy and rinsing mixes ;)
Just finished the tracklist for "Vol 2 The BEAST" so will be working on that one for a couple weeks probably.
Hit me up w your new # when you get a chance!
Hope your well

Back
Top Bottom