Rinse FM...pirate no more!

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Just heard via Rinse on Twitter that they have been awarded an FM licence.

I wonder if Kool will apply for one now?

Not sure what the bonuses are but surely it's good for the UK scene.

Pretty sure they were tried to be stopped, like all pirate stations are, but from what i've heard they have a very very good studio set up.

Not sure what the bonuses are but surely it's good for the UK scene.

Pretty sure they were tried to be stopped, like all pirate stations are, but from what i've heard they have a very very good studio set up.

yeah man no doubt! will be able to promote themselves a bit more aswell I would have thought

DJ on at the moment is loving it anyway :D

yea man that is banging news! quality station just hope they dont sellout now that they're official lol. im sure they wont and will keep it with the scene tho. bigups rinse fm!

Congrats to Rinse FM.

Can you get the likes of Rinse & Kool on your standard car stereo ? ? ?

yeah i thought rinse was just an online radio station?? this means it will get made into a bonified station that u can catch anywhere??

Congrats to Rinse FM.

Can you get the likes of Rinse & Kool on your standard car stereo ? ? ?

Yep, crystal clear round my manor.

yeah i thought rinse was just an online radio station?? this means it will get made into a bonified station that u can catch anywhere??

Nah, never been just an online station, 100.3 in LDN on your FM dial breadbin.

It doesnt really mean much to me, have never been able to get Rinse on FM where I live and I doubt that will change with an FM license

good news for the urban music scene though

BIG!! Now I just hope they don't do a Kiss sell out and play wanky R&B dross for 95% of the schedule.

I doubt that mate.

A bigger audience (transmitter) will be first on the cards i think.

I do get a D&B radio station on 87.5 FM where I live though, anyone know what that is? Usually its very fuzzy but sometimes its loud and clear. Im thinking its Mystery FM?

I do get a D&B radio station on 87.5 FM where I live though, anyone know what that is? Usually its very fuzzy but sometimes its loud and clear. Im thinking its Mystery FM?

That will be UK's Finest in Reading mate, played there a couple of times myself. :)

I'm going try and lock on when i go out then.

Rinse 100.3fm ?
Kool 94.6fm ?

I live in kent but im going to give it ago..

I'm going try and lock on when i go out then.

Rinse 100.3fm ?
Kool 94.6fm ?

I live in kent but im going to give it ago..

If your in west area of Kent you might be able to get Impact.... try 87.5fm too ;)

Back
Top Bottom