Riisu - Winter Selection

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
New mix mostly taken from what I played on the forum radio last week some time. Decided to record it properly and throw in a few changes here and there, but mostly the same.
Anyways, enjoy - and thanks for listening.

Riisu - Winter Selection
320kbps / 52m30s / 126MB

6a00d83452030269e20148c6e6f7a2970c-800wi

---

---

Synkro & Manos - In My Arms
CMX ft. dBridge - Tessarae
SpectraSoul - Slippin'
Fracture ft. Dawn Day Night - Sick Wid It
Om Unit & Sam Binga - Electric Riddim
Calibre - Steptoe
dBridge - Since We've Been Apart
Blu Mar Ten ft. Agne Gentye - Somewhere
LSB ft. Sian Sanderson - Overthinking (Enei Remix)
Survival & Silent Witness - No Way Out
Spinline - Irreverse
Dom & Roland - Unoffical Jah
Dub Phizix ft. Skittles - Creator
dBridge & Vegas - True Romance
SpectraSoul - Bugsy
Break - Longed Out
Addison Groove & Sam Binga - Rzor (Friction Remix)
Break - Music Is Better
Photon & Dub Concept - Function
Chroma - If Only You Knew
Commix - Untitled (Sept 06)
NuLogic ft. Robert Manos - Shoot Me Down
Frederic Robinson ft. Stray - Bloom​

Last edited:
Blissful intro with In My Arms & Tesserae. The shuffling notes of Tesserae really sat well with the intro tune. I liked how the vocal of Slippin' hung around into Sick Wid It without clashing with the vocal of the latter. Sick Wid It - Electribe - Steptoe was a wicked string. The way some notes in Steptoe & Electribe took it in turns to ping every so often was a nice touch. Also liked how the vocal of Since We've Been Apart came in as Steptoe's breakdown eased in.

No Way Out - Irreverse stood out as a quality mix. Love the way Irreverse flops on the top of tunes and with something as rolling as that S&SW bit, it worked a treat. Mmm, Unofficial Jah in coming + I liked the way you brought I'm A Creator in. Was hoping True Romance would come in where it did. Choice selection right there with the vocal and percussion based I'm A Creator and the straight up classic rolling flavours of True Romance.

Not heard If Only You Knew before and sounded really pleasant with Bloom for a subtly complex ending and outro mix.

Nice mix altogether Riisu. Selection and blending was quality and I like the direction the mix took me in. Plus an aptly named mix

I was going to leave a detailed feedback on this one but realized that the whole thing was good. One of my favorite mixes posted on here this month. Big ups Riisu!

really good this, thoroughly enjoyed it and mixing was spot on. loved the vocal loop with i'm a creator, was a nice little touch considering how rinsed it's been for the last year or so!

Only just started listening but oh my that (SpectraSoul - Slippin' >> Fracture ft. Dawn Day Night - Sick Wid It mix.... glorious sir

Just time to get my words in before the new year:

Absolutely loved this mate, has been throughly rinsed.

The selection was on point all the way through, highlights for me were:

SpectraSoul - Slippin'
Fracture ft. Dawn Day Night - Sick Wid It (Absolutely loved Slippin underneath this)
Om Unit & Sam Binga - Electric Riddim

and

Dub Phizix ft. Skittles - Creator with dBridge & Vegas - True Romance (Such a nice blend, I find True Romance mixes well with almost everything, but this one was special)

Loving the blend of liquid and tech, you absolutely nailed it.

Will certainly be on the look-out for future mixes broman, all the best for 2014!

Cheers man. glad you enjoyed it. Definitely going to try and get a few more mixes out this year for sure.

Back
Top Bottom