Riisu - Sun & Bass 2013 / Summer 2013

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist

2i7tg85.jpg

Riisu - Sun & Bass 2013 // Summer 2013
Recorded on 2 x Technics 12000's, 2 x Pioneer CDJ850's through an A&H Xone 92.

Hope y'all enjoy this, and hope it represents some of the music you might get to hear throughout the week, if you're going that is!
If you are, I'll see you on the island.

The mix is only streamable through Mixcloud at the moment, as it's a submission to a competition.
But I'll make it available for download on my soundcloud after the closing date.

Many thanks and peace!

>>> STREAM THE MIX HERE! <<<

Die & Jenna G - 1000 Soul Songs (Break Remix)
>> Enei ft. EastColours - 2012
Break - Mr. Crystal
Level 2 - Fast Lane
Lenzman - Flamethrower
Fierce & Survival - Myriad
Nymfo & Proxima - Headless Housefly
Optiv - Inertia
Villem - Spring Back
Halogenix - Raya
Calibre - Temple Step
Digital & Spirit - Phantom Force (Fracture Astrophonica Remix)
Enei ft. Riya - No Fear
Spectrasoul - Falling Down
Alix Perez ft. D Ablo - Playing Games
Lomax & Focus - Five Weeks
Commix - Hung Up
Mutt - I Used To
Makoto & MC Conrad - Golden Girl
Break - Late Drop
>> Mr. Jospeh - Rodigan

It's for Sun & Bass. A chance to DJ at Bal Harbor while the festival is on, although you have to be a ticket holder to enter. The photo at the top is where it takes place :)

That's a good incentive. Good for them too so they don't have to pay for flights

Really strong mix as always, man. The intro had me do a rewind, I had to say. Effortless drop into 2012 with the Soul Strings vocals and mids poking through perfectly. Huge huge mix. Definitely gave the rest of the mix the right vibe straight from the start; summer feel-good vibes with nasty snarling bass. The whole mix carried on alot like that really well. Gotta say I got lost from that Lenzman bit to Raya. Huge section right there where I just vibed out.

The whole Temple Step -> Phantom Force thing didn't work that much for me. Two huge tunes but I didn't like them paired together, sounded off. But besides that, the whole mix was large as. Really strong also with Falling Down -> Playing Games, love the soulful bit there.

All around large and in charge, bruv! Keep it up!

fooking banging from the start - Love the break remix, love 2012
hearing Headless Horsemen was a real treat , this mix was right up my street, blended well, tidy mixing
Spring Back > > Raya > > Temple Step > > Phantom Force > > No Fear was just perfect
Great to hear 5 weeks, the tunes after that ended the mix on a high for me
Mix was just the right length aswell, kept things interesting - hope ya enjoying the sun , all the best ;)

Back
Top Bottom