Riisu - Refractions. MMXV/III

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
Riisu - Refractions. MMXV/III

zwhs10.png

Sorry, a little later than planned as life is getting in the way. Which is great. Anyway, fancied a bit of a roll out/tear out this time round. So I hope you enjoy and the next instalment will be along soon.

58m58s/ 320kbps / 141.5mb
download enabled

Break - The Truth
> Phace - Strange Science
BTK - Drop It (Optiv Remix)
Jubei & Kasra - The Rift
Siren ft. Fierce - Throw Light
Phobia, Jubei & Sato - Atlas
Icicle - Time To Remember
Demo & Cease - Ladies Night
Chase & Status - Ten Tonne
> Lighterman - This Is Dangerous
Apex - Gonzo
SpectraSoul - The Tube
Hybris - The Cleaner
Enei ft. Eastcolors - Labrynth
Maztek - Galactica
Alix Perez - Menacing Ways
Friction & K-Tee - Set It Off (Icicle Remix)
InsideInfo & Mefjus - Mythos
Audio - Fallout
> Nymfo - On A Chase
Siern - Snorkel
Fierce & Survival - Prism
Break - Cold Sweat
BTK - El Comando
Spinline - Backdoor
Overlook & Photon - District
Silent Witness & Break - Visions Of The Future
> Ram Trilogy - Milky Way
Total Science & Friction - Scatter
Break - Groundwork 2007

Previous Mixes

Refractions MMXV/II - http://dnbforum.com/threads/riisu-refractons-mmxv-ii.183403/
Grooves 008 - http://dnbforum.com/threads/grooves-008-riisu.182885/
Refractions MMXV/I - http://dnbforum.com/threads/riisu-refractons-mmxv-i.181881/

Loved this, man. Absolutely nasty mix. First ten minutes were absolutely stellar, and the bit with Tube > Cleaner > Labyrinth > Galactica really stood out as well. What can I say about the mixing that you haven't heard before? Absolutely on point! Vibes rolled so smooth and nicely, transitions were stellar. You killed it yet again, man!

ok so im gonna go ahead and call it......if you enter the mix of the month its a wrap! Ha ha

on a personal note is there anyway that you could just send me some screen shots of all your tunes cuz we have a lot of the same tunes and i want to just go ahead and pick up everything that you have that i dont and save me some dig time ha ha......kidding .......sort of.....not really.....do that shit.......ha ha

Mix was big as usual i really like the way you mix the traks in its like you dont bring them in from the beginning where the listener can hear them but wait for the double so its like a surprise when it drops ha ha. need to try this out prolly gives more time to get them locked as well i would think. Anyway I enjoyed and look forward to the next one mang!
EZ

Thanks guys. Hope you enjoyed it. Defo enjoyed rinsing this one out a bit, been a while. Next installment "soonish" thinking of doing some summer tunes from across the years. Ez!

this mix was hectic from start to finish, fucking huge mix mate

Got the energy going from the off, loved that track list and mixes were tight

Two bits I had to mention from this are Icicle - Time To Remember > Demo & Cease - Ladies Night > Chase & Status - Ten Tonne, haven't heard ladies night in a ages and when I heard it in the mix lost my shit haha great mix there. Also Alix Perez - Menacing Ways > Friction & K-Tee - Set It Off (Icicle Remix) > InsideInfo & Mefjus - Mythos > Audio - Fallout > Nymfo - On A Chase > Siern - Snorkel, amazing selection and mixing there especially the mix with on a chase, love that tune vinyl usually in my box!

Looking forward to the next on man

Whirled this a few times Riisu.

Standout for me was Ladies Night VIP > Ten Tonne. I literally only have a handful of tunes I think really sit nicely with Ladies Night VIP, so that was pure listening pleasure for me right there.

Big ups man. Quality listen as always

Great mix mate, loved the selection the whole way though! Some favourite bits...always love to hear strange science, it is still such a tune! Labrynth > Galactica > Menacing Ways > Set it Off remix was dope, and pretty much everything after Snorkel...really feeling that rolling style right now. big up!

Thanks for the kind words and the bump guys. Glad you all enjoyed it. New session hopefully up within the next week or so I reckon - didn't realise it was so long since I did this one!

Back
Top Bottom