riisu and dj sc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
quick fill in is they told a new member to f off etc.....quite abusive and not really like them if im honest but rules are rules!goes for anybody else aswell.u are entitled to ur own opinion but when u think ur opinion should b everybody elses opinion......well then its not an opinion is it.end of.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
quick fill in is they told a new member to f off etc.....quite abusive and not really like them if im honest but rules are rules!goes for anybody else aswell.u are entitled to ur own opinion but when u think ur opinion should b everybody elses opinion......well then its not an opinion is it.end of.
:word:

DJNoize

Your Mom Rates Me
VIP Junglist
i think they both need a good sturn spanking, then send them 2 bed with no tea....

banning them will never, stop them from being naughty

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
getting too big for their boots. just because you got a high post count, don't mean you go round having a go. i think they'll both come back with their tails between their legs and the 'i'm sorry' puppy dog eyes and all will be forgiven, i miss 'em already*

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
getting too big for their boots. just because you got a high post count, don't mean you go round having a go. i think they'll both come back with their tails between their legs and the 'i'm sorry' puppy dog eyes and all will be forgiven, i miss 'em already*
:word:

Status
Not open for further replies.