Rightside`s new track all about the DEVIL

Rightside

Been a few weeks since I posted, but after listening to what folks had to say `bout ma toonz I`ve changed my style check this one out called "Dot Com Devil". I seen a program on Channel 4 (UK) that said if you translate 666 into the ancient arabic you get WWW, spooky eh?, well this track is all about that, done the vocals myself but because I don`t have Cubase, only Reason, I cant record audio on ma trax (cheerz Propellorhead) so I just rapped into Soundforge, Recycled the loop, whapped it on the track and it does the job.
Check it N-joi it
http://www.demostreams.com/?ID=rightside

Cheerz for the feedback dude, I tried to listen to ur track but your linx expired, try demostreams, I do agree with you regarding the vocals, they are a bit cheesy but the track is designed to be more accsesable, remember "Totally Addicted to Bass" cheesy as fuck but I reckon they made some cash from that track and there was pretty much no thought at all put into that tune. Ive done other trax with raps in them and I think my voice is a big problem, I just sound cheesy, and perhaps the words in the rap could be thought about a bit more. I do disagree with you about the piano bit, I was dead chuffed with it, and it works for a commercial sound. Get back to me with a link for your tune please

actually listened to that rap you did on demostreams, wouldn't say your untouchable but didnt think it sounded that bad really. The track behind the vocals sounded cool as well. Definitly the more commercial style but if thats what your going for i think your there mate! I'm sure someone'd buy it!

Back
Top Bottom