Right im proper bored!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Chewed every last fingernail.... cant find 1 tiny excess bit of nail to bite off now!! aaarrggghh.... my mornings activity has come to an end....

Been upstairs "doing work" for an hour.... managed to get through most of the Non Phixion "Future Is Now" album..... hahah..

Anyway tell me some funny shit......

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Once I was eating a massive really amazing fried breakfast, I was hung over so it was goooood. I was with my friends, and one of them made me laugh really hard, and I shot a large piece of plum tomato out of my nose, onto the tablecloth.

How's that?! I've also done it with Mcdonalds milkshakes, it's quite embarrassing.

logikz

I Am Not The King
haha the one when you snort the condom and pull it out your mouth?
or was it the other way around

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
I thought as soon as I wrote that, I know exactly what it's going to be....I can't do that, I mean have you ever tasted a condom, have you Logikz, I mean really??

Maybe if I had a strawberry one I'd do it. I am also chickening out a little bit, it sounds painful

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Once I was eating a massive really amazing fried breakfast, I was hung over so it was goooood. I was with my friends, and one of them made me laugh really hard, and I shot a large piece of plum tomato out of my nose, onto the tablecloth.

How's that?! I've also done it with Mcdonalds milkshakes, it's quite embarrassing.

Thats Sick!!! hahahaha.... must of hurt!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I thought as soon as I wrote that, I know exactly what it's going to be....I can't do that, I mean have you ever tasted a condom, have you Logikz, I mean really??

Maybe if I had a strawberry one I'd do it. I am also chickening out a little bit, it sounds painful
aaarrgghhh your rubbish..... come on..... film it and stick it on youtube.... hahahaha...

logikz

I Am Not The King
ive tasted several condoms jeez you must think i really dont know anything at all

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
ive tasted several condoms jeez you must think i really dont know anything at all
:lol:
I never thought that you didn't know anything!

Duffer you should film your mate! And then I can watch and learn, spaghetti sounds better.

Right, someone else say something disgusting about themselves! I think I do it too much.

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist

Nah i'd give it a miss too!!
Not the most attractive look in the world either!

logikz

I Am Not The King
i say FEELS GOOD MAN all the time to people. it just works.
if some management type or casual aquaintance or someone ask me how im going im like FEELS GOOD MAN

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Yeah maybe I need to say that more. I'm going to be working with older people, they'd be like 'ooooh hello dear, how are you today? Isn't it terrible weather, it makes my big toes hurt' and I'd be like 'FEELS GOOD MAN'

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
if you want some fun in the office, bust down tescos (other supermarkets are available) an get a box of jelly babies wobbly lollies.

pass them out to your office an watch the hilarious flaccid cock-like lollies being deep-throated by your collegues. Had me in tears, seriously funny! :lol: