right, here i am with a....

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
fucking top end apple mac pro, boss monitors, and all the hardware to get making some tunes...

right so, were do i start? hear good things about logic? i am familiar with cubase and ableton but cubase bores me and i am not the kind of guy who wants to win the mercury music prize next week, i wanna enjoy it and have a laugh, but also learn, and make a few stompers on my way, i couldn't give a fucking fuck if anyone likes em...as long i i do that all that matters,,,

so, program what one? were do i bag a fuckin load of samples and loops and what not, why do u lot reckon...

and for the record, i have bought over 2000 records in my collection, i pay through the nose to go to every rave, so you can fucking kiss my arse if ya thnk i am spending a bomb on software to make tunes that no one will ever listen to...sorry but there it is...i feel i have given loads and i want a bit back courtesy of iso hunt...

i have a midi keyboard and my profession is a broadcast engineer so i aint no novice, i want to know whats best for the job thats all.

u are lovely the lot of ya x

I have Logic 9 Express and I love it, though if you already have an understanding with ableton you might just want to stick with that so you don't have to learn the workings of another DAW. I grab samples from all over - demo packs, freesound.org, sampleradar (off the musicradar site), make my own. For voice bits without having to record stuff yourself try thedailywav

look forward to hearin' your tunes!

i would defo say get logic. if i could afford a mac i would defo make the move to logic 100%.

Get yourself a copy of logic, NI massive, various random sample packs (loopmasters are pretty good to get ya going), get a copy of any of the Waves bundle vsts and a copy of Izotope Ozone.

Then you've got urself a phat studio setup with everything you need to get crackin n make some bangers!!!!! With each of the above there is looooaaddsss of youtube tutorials to teach u the basics so you shouldnt get too stuck

ableton sonny jim... i think it would suit you, nice operating system and its pwetty to look at!

i personally dont bother with massive... all my b-lines are abletons operator! ;)

reason 5 works on mac also i recommend that for starting out also,

watching some online tutorials is A MUST otherwise u will get baffled quick

---------- Post added at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:49 ----------

also bro i wud fuck around with some other genres to get a feel of what u can do

cheers troopers, got me music maker 2000 for me ps3 and its rocking.

---------- Post added at 14:19 ---------- Previous post was at 13:54 ----------

here a question for ya, i m struggling to find decent audio editing software, i am used to audition, i know that program, i dont like audacity...does anyone know were i can get me audition or a decent audio editing platform that isn't audacity?

Right, i want Logic pro, i can't fucking find a right cracked copy, i am running mac osx lion, some downloads are 50 gig and some are 7.5, i don't know what i am fucking looking for, can one of u boffins please help me get a good version of it, and i will forever be in your gratitude.???

or upload your cracked copy?

after plowing sample packs for years i think i've been happiest with dance and house samples for drums. good shit.

as for the 50 gig downloads, they probably include logics huge sample collection.

Last edited:
Right, i want Logic pro, i can't fucking find a right cracked copy, i am running mac osx lion, some downloads are 50 gig and some are 7.5, i don't know what i am fucking looking for, can one of u boffins please help me get a good version of it, and i will forever be in your gratitude.???

or upload your cracked copy?

You should be perfectly fine with the most recent version of Logic Express. It costs about half the price of Pro and only has a few differences. Only things missing (that I know of) are Logic's special piano and organ plugs, the physical modelling plug, space and delay designers a multipresser and a probably just a few other things that I'm forgetting atm.

Thre is a forum rule about not posting threads on cracked software. Perhaps this retard could be banned, before he comes back and posts his "how do I make this bassline" thread?

Back
Top Bottom