right direction?...

doenst sound too bad, but id need a better quality clip to give you some advice on the mixdown etc.

youre on the right way imo.. dunno why you brought in that musical elements that late, but its ok for me ^^

ahhhh ok, its 3 tunes :D - makes much more sense now. will have another listen then^^

first one is pretty fine, although the mixdown sounds a bit muddy around the lower mids area. within the second one you would want to beef up the drums with that kind of a tune, pretty good ideas tho.

the third one really is missing some hi end.

all in all youre on the right way. just keep doing what you do and try to get your drums fatter :D
good luck ;)

nice thanks! phatter drums coming up :smash:

I put a hi-shelf on the first 2 tracks, not sumthing i like to do, but had trouble getting the top end nice n clear without muddying things up more, as ya noticed in the 3rd track, more practice n more eq i guess

cheers for the feedback!

1st track sounds good, maybe a bit too much reverb drench, but then again i do quite like that effect. THe tops seem a bit loud in the mix, hats are perhaps too prominent. End of first one is bangin.

Back
Top Bottom