Rifine's Body Of DnB Mix - Ulterior Motive, Amoss, Rockwell, Jubei - 100% vinyl

The Watcha

VIP Junglist

I thought I would have a go at a mix that contained parts of the human body or things that the human body has. Hope you like it if you have a listen

Spectrasoul - Hearts (Shogun Audio)
Sato - Clap Ya Hands (Symmetry)
>> Sabre & Ulterior Motive - Barefoot (Critical) <<
Ulterior Motive - Yoghurt Brainwave (Subtitles)
>> Amoss - Spitface (Horizons) <<
Skeptical - Blue Eyes (Ingredients)
Rockwell & Zero T - Bone Structure (Critical)
Need For Mirrors - Sick In The Head (Footprints)
Octane & DLR - Back In The Grind (Dispatch)
Humanoid - Earbleed (Playside Recordings)
Amoss - Footloose (Horizons)
Jubei & Ulterior Motive - Snoretooth (Metalheadz)
Calibre - Steptoe (Signature)
>> The Binary Collective - Sin Skin 1 (XXX Records) <<

alternative download link - http://dnbshare.com/download/Rifine_s_Body_Of_DnB_January_2014.mp3.html

Last edited:
Surprised Skull & Bones didn't make it in there but yeah Marcus very creative. Gonna give it a rinse mate..

- - - Updated - - -

And of course Bumbaclaart.

had a few listens to this and this is a really enjoyable mix, haven't heard any of the tunes before in this mix so it was nice to hear some new tunes, only tune I recognise is blue eyes because we I have the remix on vinyl haha, selection and transitions were on point as usual, hard to comment on mixes because don't know tunes haha, really enjoyed the mix at 17.15, the eqing was a bit off when taking the tune out but they worked really well together, also best bit had to be after 21.05 till the end, really enjoyed that mix and kept on mixing some banging tunes after, big up man

really enjoyed this mate. might not be too vocal these days but im listening all the same

Thanks dawg! Glad you enjoyed it (y)

had a few listens to this and this is a really enjoyable mix, haven't heard any of the tunes before in this mix so it was nice to hear some new tunes, only tune I recognise is blue eyes because we I have the remix on vinyl haha, selection and transitions were on point as usual, hard to comment on mixes because don't know tunes haha, really enjoyed the mix at 17.15, the eqing was a bit off when taking the tune out but they worked really well together, also best bit had to be after 21.05 till the end, really enjoyed that mix and kept on mixing some banging tunes after, big up man

Cheers Danny! Yeh, it was a bit of fun. Had a fair run of hour long mixes, so thought I would ease off a bit and play with some 30 min mixes this year, adding a few teases along the way if I can :) Tunes at 17.15 were Back In The Grind - Earbleed + I knew someone would pick up on the transition out of BITG..... had Earbleed up a 6th on the gain, high, mid & low and it still sounded like it sat back a bit. Doesn't sound too bad if its turned up a bit ;) Enjoyed mixing from Earbleed to the end as I felt the tunes rolled into each other nicely (that and Yoghurt Brainwave - Blue Eyes). Nice one for listening (y)

Will give this a whirl today dude.

(y)

likewise ^^

Tl looks good man, I like how you always have a refreshing idea for mixes

Cheers lads! Let me know your thoughts.

I like to do something different mate. Thinking outside the box is challenging and allows you to use some of the tunes that have been sat in the stack for a while :)

Back
Top Bottom