Rifine Beats & Bass 8 - ASC, Data, Om Unit, dBridge, Genotype - 100% vinyl

The Watcha

VIP Junglist

After last months aperitif to main series, there is more minimal goodness this month in the form of an hour long episode. Goes in a few directions, but hope you enjoy it

Tracklist:-

Es.Tereo & Marlyn - This Is Where It All Ends (Absys)
Genotype - Further Searching (Exit Recordings)
ASC - Oracle (Samurai Music)
Sumone - Rhythm Machine (Abstract Elements rmx) (Alphacut)
Mutated Forms - Tiny Little Pieces (CIA Dee Cut)
Data & Dynamic - The Fold (Inside Recordings)
Om Unit & Kromestar - Merkerbah (Cosmic Bridge)
Oak - Escapist (Space Cadets)
Stray - Akina (Modulations)
V.I.V.E.K - Over My Head (Om Unit rmx) (System Sound)
dBridge - Detuned (Exit Recordings)
Bulb - Tenderness (Kokeshi)
ASC - 909 Rhythm Track (Samurai Red Seal)
Justice & Metro - Dope Boy (Modern Urban Jazz)
ASC - The Morning After (Samurai Horo)
Villem & Fields - Discordia (Med School)
Fracture - Brainfreeze (Astrophonica)
Instramental & dBridge - The Dead Zone (Darkestral)
Data - Torn (Horizons)
J Kenzo - One Drop (Exit Recordings)
Genotype - Upperkutz (Samurai)
Data & Keza - Surveillance (Inside Recordings)

alternative download link - http://dnbshare.com/download/Rifine_-_Beats_n_Bass_8_June_2014.mp3.html

Hello meight

Started listening to this, sounding excellentè so far!

Quick question however, I've just updated to soundcloud mobile 3.0.0 and I have no idea how to view track info, can anyone shed any light on this for me

Feedback soon for you Marko

Hello meight

Started listening to this, sounding excellentè so far!

Quick question however, I've just updated to soundcloud mobile 3.0.0 and I have no idea how to view track info, can anyone shed any light on this for me

Feedback soon for you Marko

Hey man.
I'm not sure about mobile soundcloud 3. Hope someone else can point you in the right direction & hope you and jsmith like B&B 8 :)
Had to use the basic version of soundcloud yesterday as I think it was having problems with a more recent version

Not actually been listening to dnb in ages but will get back on it with this, looks mint

Watup Watcha....left you some comments on SC mang.

EZ

If you get a chance i just posted a halftime mix as well......

already given this one a listen and enjoyed it man, nice selection and mixing was on point as always. There was plenty of tunes I haven't heard before in there which is always nice, one of my favourites was Mutated forms - Tiny little pieces, never heard that before but loving it now. Also like the tracks at 17 mins in and 35 mins in, track I.D please? favourite bit in this mix for me had to be Stray - Akina > V.I.V.E.K - Over My Head (Om Unit rmx) >dBridge - Detuned, loved the track selection there and transitions between tracks was spot on. Big up on this mix mate, another strong mix in the B & B series

Very nice blend from the Om Unit remix of Over My Head to Detuned - i thought Over My Head was going to be weird sounding to mix out of but that worked very smoothly! 909 rhythm track and Dope Boy sound insane together! All those kicks bouncing off each other! Never heard dope boy before thanks for that! Ooosh Villem & Fields - Discordia is a killer! Sick sick sick mix with Brainfreeze - getting some slight jump up vibes off it. Really liking this almost minimal-jump-up sound - skeptical has got a few bits on a similar tip. Always nice to hear some Darkestral!

I think this is my favourite one yet mate. Sorry it took me 3 goes of listening to write something down haha. Bring on B&B 9

Not actually been listening to dnb in ages but will get back on it with this, looks mint

Nice. Tempting you back ehy Sicx :)

Watup Watcha....left you some comments on SC mang.

EZ

If you get a chance i just posted a halftime mix as well......

Cheers Beknoxx! Yeh, I saw that yesterday and just downloaded it. OK4 looks full of fresh stuff that I have not heard of, which is always nice.

Glad you liked the bits you mentioned and found that I tried to take it in a few different directions, before and around that little 'mini mix' you picked up on.

already given this one a listen and enjoyed it man, nice selection and mixing was on point as always. There was plenty of tunes I haven't heard before in there which is always nice, one of my favourites was Mutated forms - Tiny little pieces, never heard that before but loving it now. Also like the tracks at 17 mins in and 35 mins in, track I.D please? favourite bit in this mix for me had to be Stray - Akina > V.I.V.E.K - Over My Head (Om Unit rmx) >dBridge - Detuned, loved the track selection there and transitions between tracks was spot on. Big up on this mix mate, another strong mix in the B & B series

Thanks Danny! Pleased you liked the selection, as I try to bring some different flavours from episode to episode in the B&B series. Also pleased that I can make others aware of tunes that they haven't heard before, like Tiny Little Pieces. Tune at 17mins is Merkerbah and at 35mins is 909 Rhythm Track.

Nice one that you picked up on that section from Akina through to Detuned. Tried to get the quick pace of Akina to merge into the slower step of Over My Head rmx and Detuned seemed like the right tune to progress after that (y)

Very nice blend from the Om Unit remix of Over My Head to Detuned - i thought Over My Head was going to be weird sounding to mix out of but that worked very smoothly! 909 rhythm track and Dope Boy sound insane together! All those kicks bouncing off each other! Never heard dope boy before thanks for that! Ooosh Villem & Fields - Discordia is a killer! Sick sick sick mix with Brainfreeze - getting some slight jump up vibes off it. Really liking this almost minimal-jump-up sound - skeptical has got a few bits on a similar tip. Always nice to hear some Darkestral!

I think this is my favourite one yet mate. Sorry it took me 3 goes of listening to write something down haha. Bring on B&B 9

Sound for the feedback and picking up on that Over My Head rmx - Detuned blend too Rob! As well as that 909 Rhythm Track - Dope Boy bit (possibly my favourite mix in there). Hoped that 909 didn't drop the energy down too much, as it is quite a basic tune, with not much going on apart from the rhythm and the bass tune. Also that Dope Boy tune is a personal favourite that I need to play more often. And nice one for mentioning Discordia - Brainfreeze too. Tried to get the wooping bass in both of those to compliment each other, which I hoped was evident.

I thought the whole ride could have been a lil cleaner in places, but just went with it. Could have had a stronger entry to get the main series going again, but sometimes you need to go about things differently. B&B 9 coming near the end of the month ;)

Back
Top Bottom