Rifine Beats & Bass 12 - Sam Binga, Om Unit, Gremlinz, Thing, Alix Perez - 100% vinyl

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
This episode of the B&B series is a bit more left field that some of the previous episodes in that there are some artists that you might not associate with the series so far, like Misanthrop as well as some artists that might not be directly associated with 85 / 170 bpm music, such as Throwing Snow and Com Truise. Enjoy!

Tracklist:-

Misanthrop - Y (Neosignal)
Digital & Outrage - Eclipse (Backlash Records)
Sam Binga - Freezy (Modulations)
Clarity - Sombre (Samurai Horo)
Pessimist - Zulu (Ingredients)
>> Thing – One Million (31 Records) <<
Overlook - Slow Roll (Samurai)
Sam Binga & Redders - AYO (Modulations)
Displaced Paranormals & Bredren - Celestial (Inception Audio)
Sam KDC - Ascetic (Auxiliary)
Gremlinz - Mu Onna (Samurai Music)
ASC - Impasse (Auxiliary)
Machinedrum - Stirrin (Ninja Tune)
Com Truise - Subsonic (Ghostly)
Alix Perez - The Cut Deepens (Shogun Audio)
Throwing Snow - Asperia (Snowfall)
Indigo - Condition (Samurai Music)
Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing (Om Unit rmx) (31 Records)
Sam Binga & Redders - Lef Dem (Critical)
Throwing Snow - Melum (Snowfall)
Homemade Weapons & Gremlinz - 11th Hour (Samurai)
Thing - Untitled Render (31 Records)
Kid Drama & Om Unit - Grind (Exit Records)
Alix Perez, Phace & Misanthrop - Burn Out (Shogun Audio)
>> Com Truise – Wave 1 (Ghostly) <<

Alternative download link -> https://dnbshare.com/download/Rifine_-_Beats_n_Bass_12.mp3.html

Sick basically from start to finish mate. expertly mixed and great selection with a bunch of tunes i hadn't heard before. everyone should listen to this...

Some highlights...

This whole bit was massive:

and great use of the maybe more non-dnb artists here:

big up!

Sick basically from start to finish mate. expertly mixed and great selection with a bunch of tunes i hadn't heard before. everyone should listen to this...

Some highlights...

This whole bit was massive:

and great use of the maybe more non-dnb artists here:

big up!

Yes Tensor! Thanks for your review and kind words man!
Its comments like those in your first line that makes putting these together worthwhile and makes me want to record more! :)

Also nice one for pointing out a couple of your favourite sections too! Wanted to try and have a bit of a heavier section in there before taking the ride on a different direction. And thanks for getting what I was trying to do with the Com Truise and Throwing Snow tunes in there + for mentioning this bit! I've had those 2 plates since Chemical Records were selling off their stock before they went under and wanted to string them in to one of these episodes somehow. Glad you liked that section as its one of my favourite bits too! :)

Looking forward to giving your new mix a whirl soon! Ez

liked it mate, will listen again and leave further comments. some tunes in here I've never heard before so thanks for that

Digital & Outrage - Eclipse for a start. I reckon the Backlash Records backcat need a digital release.

The cut deepens into asperia is one of the best mixed I've heard in a long long time. Semi genius. Will feedback properly when I'm sober.

Digital & Outrage - Eclipse for a start. I reckon the Backlash Records backcat need a digital release.

that Eclipse tune is real nice indeed! :) Some of their back catalogue has some right gems in it

The cut deepens into asperia is one of the best mixed I've heard in a long long time. Semi genius. Will feedback properly when I'm sober.

Thanks for the very kind words man! Its comments like that which makes doing these worthwhile and gives me the motivation to make more mixes :) Also sound for picking out that blend with The Cut Deepens & Asperia :D Sometimes slinging two strangely different tunes together works!

Something fresh on a different tip coming in the next couple of weeks! ;)

Back
Top Bottom