Rifine - Beats & Bass 1 - Dawn Day Night, Clarity, Fracture, Om Unit, Stray

Sorry for taking so long to listen to this, had no spare time lately even tho your mixes are always on top of my list. As much as I liked your previous one, this one's easily my favourite mix of yours. Although I'm not really familiar with many tunes in there I really loved it all the way through. The vibe of this thing is just exceptional. Gotta admit I have a soft spot for this kind of beats lately, so props for introducing some gems to me! Intro set the pace nicely, when I've heard first sounds of Cornered coming in I was all wet :D Totally spot on! Digged the use of Dawn Day Night's tunes as I absolutely adore that EP. Really enjoyed the way you mixed Run It Like The President, it's a cunt tune to mix imo so rarely I'm mixing it myself and tbh not heard it in many mixes at all, but you've nailed it. My favourite section has to be the one from Bad Habit (Om Unit VIP) up to Essence Of Time, but there's hardly anything to fault in the whole mix. Big things mate, really keen to hear the sequel! :)

Such a fierce mix man, finally got round to listening. Pushing the same style ive fallen in love with over the past few months bigs up to ya!

So many underrated tunes in there.. like 'Life', so tough and minimal. Cant fault selection, cant fault the the mixing, will defo be sure to check your mixes in the future (y)

Sorry for taking so long to listen to this, had no spare time lately even tho your mixes are always on top of my list. As much as I liked your previous one, this one's easily my favourite mix of yours. Although I'm not really familiar with many tunes in there I really loved it all the way through. The vibe of this thing is just exceptional. Gotta admit I have a soft spot for this kind of beats lately, so props for introducing some gems to me! Intro set the pace nicely, when I've heard first sounds of Cornered coming in I was all wet :D Totally spot on! Digged the use of Dawn Day Night's tunes as I absolutely adore that EP. Really enjoyed the way you mixed Run It Like The President, it's a cunt tune to mix imo so rarely I'm mixing it myself and tbh not heard it in many mixes at all, but you've nailed it. My favourite section has to be the one from Bad Habit (Om Unit VIP) up to Essence Of Time, but there's hardly anything to fault in the whole mix. Big things mate, really keen to hear the sequel! :)

No need for apologies FG, just glad you got round to listening & enjoyed it. Thought it may not have been your cup of tea. Thanks for the compliments as always! Its an honour when I check the forum & people leave such nice feedback :) I'm loving the whole juke / trap / well-thought-out beat structures in some of the tunes doing the rounds at the mo & as mentioned on the previous page, just wish more artists would experiment with them. President is a bit of an arse, just gotta find something that goes well with it. Sequel soon

Such a fierce mix man, finally got round to listening. Pushing the same style ive fallen in love with over the past few months bigs up to ya!

So many underrated tunes in there.. like 'Life', so tough and minimal. Cant fault selection, cant fault the the mixing, will defo be sure to check your mixes in the future (y)

Cheers jimixyz! Pleased you liked it & were feeling the flow. Something interesting with Life lined up for next year too ;)

Last edited:
THIS MIX WAS FUCKING LARGE !! dont play this style myself, as i only prefer when im home listening rather than raving
but absoulty love the sounds!! i think you don'd this mix big time, not the easist of tunes to mix and blend im sure so really appreciate what youve done - that reminds me, any mix with Mutated Forms - Look What You Have Done needs a listen !!
9/10 from me, think il even give it a download

THIS MIX WAS FUCKING LARGE !! dont play this style myself, as i only prefer when im home listening rather than raving
but absoulty love the sounds!! i think you don'd this mix big time, not the easist of tunes to mix and blend im sure so really appreciate what youve done - that reminds me, any mix with Mutated Forms - Look What You Have Done needs a listen !!
9/10 from me, think il even give it a download

Thanks for listening Danny & I appreciate the words. Mm, need to find more things that go with Look What You Have Done & start playing it a bit more :) Will feedback your 3 deck Since We've Been Apart mix when I can fit it in man.

Back
Top Bottom