RiffRaff vs Passive Aggressive @ Bang Bar Basingstoke 12 feb 2010

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
rrvspafront.jpg

rrvspa600px.jpg

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, TWO HEAVYWEIGHT CONTENDERS IN THE DRUM & BASS SCENE COME
FACE-TO-FACE IN A SOUND CLASH OF EPIC PROPORTIONS, ONLY ONE CAN BE CROWNED VICTORIOUS!

Room 1 - Riff Raff vs Passive/Aggressive - DnB Battle Arena:
BAD ACE INC vs TIME LAPSE
PLAGUE B2B SYANIDE vs BLAHZAY B2B MR NARCS
JAY WALKER vs DARKMAN D

ROOM 2 - HOSTED BY SUBMISSION - BREAKS, DUBSTEP, JUNGLE & MASHUP

Fri 12th Feb 2010 - 9PM til 2AM | £5 ON DOOR.
@ Bang Bar, 5 The Parade, Basing View
Basingstoke, RG21 4EJ
bang-bar.com
www.myspace.com/passive/aggressivestudios

Last edited:
Good look!

Bens gona give ya a shout wayne when he sees you on the box he said, gona get ya a playable copy for friday ;)

And for the record, I think Wayne and Jay are going to smash the bejeezus out of the dance on Fri.

yeah went off on friday guys, soundsystem was proper heavy, people were there from the start, an it got busy very quickly (the most packed its been in a long time apparently) Bad Ace was pulling out the big guns an scratching behind his back, an the col-lab sounded insanely sick! I smacked it proper, go a rewind on my new tune, check darkman d (the guy i b2b'd with) he's a bad boy dj, trust me!). All the other djs were proper techin' it out, defo seemed a night for p/a exclusives - all 4 of our producers played of most recent offering, all sounding wicked on such a phat system.

people that were there were all saying it was p/a 4 - riff raff 0, maybe a rematch is needed! lol

Scratchin behind his back? Hahaha Good old Wayne :) LEGEND

Glad to hear it went well dude

Back
Top Bottom