Ricky Gervais - Golden Globes 2011

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
ummm, no it's not. I, for one...get it. Although he is kind of a nob sometimes, he did create the office, and we all know, our version > yours
British version demolish's the american one.
End of.

Gervais is a fucking legend.
Shook his hand up london. :D

Last edited:

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
ummm, no it's not. I, for one...get it. Although he is kind of a nob sometimes, he did create the office, and we all know, our version > yours
I like the US Office. Steve Carrell is a joker

But you are so fucking wrong here it unreal. The British version is a lesson in how to do comedy thats subtle, not patronising to the audience and full on funny.

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist

But you are so fucking wrong here it unreal. The British version is a lesson in how to do comedy thats subtle, not patronising to the audience and full on funny.
I think the american office is pretty shameful, i also think its pretty shameful that americans need something in their own accent to find it funny.

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
im not having a pop at the american bro.. But our comedy tastes are definatly different. I think some of the point of the UK (original version) got slightly lost in translation when being remade that all.

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist
Meh, hes good but over rated imo.

Could have at least waited for Scarlett Johansson to get her fine ass on the stage before cutting the vid.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist

Am i wrong, or is just my opinion!? stop being such a know-it-all, my opinion is better than everyone else's. Kinda sick of it tbh...everyone knows your the man, so give it up