[ richie stix ] - roots and culture remix clip

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by richie_stix, Nov 18, 2010.

1. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

easy ya'll, this is what i finally submitted as my entry for the DA remix comp... comps closed now so cant change the track really, but i was thinking a free DL if i dont do well in the comp... soooo, any feedback to get it tight? (y)

---------- Post added at 11:19 ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 ----------

some of you may have heard the dubby version of this i made.... well, i accidently the whole jump up! so, i will probably give out both!

2. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

soundin good mate
    think the main bass sounds a little fuzzy but thats probly just sc quality.
    prefer this one to the dubby version
    good shit mate

3. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I like the dubby one.

Therefore I will not mention the "H" word...

Good work man :2thumbs:

4. EvezDroppin

EvezDroppin .

ahh moskit u disappoint me, i was smiling while the page loaded looking forward to a house comment :'( will check on my lunch bro!

---------- Post added at 12:50 ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 ----------

it sounds like the old distorted minds synth, its not bad at all, just not enough variation, more synth sounds would be good but what u have down is good!

5. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

I suppose there was some room to tasty up your jump up with some horn riffs or something, but it sounds ok what you did. Very jump up or shut up, but ok none the less.