[ Richie Stix ] - Plan 9

Intro is sounding big.

Drums sound fine. Bass could be a fraction louder. ?

Sounds good over-all, if I was going to call it great I'd want a bit more variation on the bass work.

Nice one.

Dude I'm still trying to figure out how you create those bass sounds......it's killing me! I need you to write me a step by step lol!

Sounding great again Richie, better than your last piece. I agree that some bass variation would be welcomed

welll....

5jzdzd.jpg

sums it up mate!

sounds pretty good man. bass sounds pretty grimey.. drums sound real snappy but im not sure if a heavier more filled snare would work?! as snare is a bit weak but it still works.
just more variation id say!

god damn variation... second to getting enough punch in my kicks, this is my biggest problem!

any suggestions, cos in this tune i switch up the melody over 2 16's and then repeat with different sounds?

oh and cheers eves, snare is anoying me! want to get an old school metalic sounding one going on but can't get it right!

god damn variation... second to getting enough punch in my kicks, this is my biggest problem!

any suggestions, cos in this tune i switch up the melody over 2 16's and then repeat with different sounds?

oh and cheers eves, snare is anoying me! want to get an old school metalic sounding one going on but can't get it right!

Try pitching a snare down, adding some reverb, then resampling it, and cutting the tail end off slightly (maybe)

cheers bro... you know that sound i mean.. sorta goes 'do do tang' (kick and snare)

---------- Post added at 21:34 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

like 'badass'

bangin tune mate, well impressed, beat sounds phat. ur bass sounds are crisp. love that dirty womp sound. would def bring the bass up in the mix. bigups nice sound!

your second best thing after peanut butter tune.It have nice flow.... this tune scream at me "I need bigger number of more different wobble types!"

Make two fat different wobble sounds with different distortion and put them as short stabs into parts of tune... not too much,just to ad taste... like once every 8 bars or something like that.People will be listening bassline,expecting it would repeat with slight changes but from nowhere this monster wobble just jumps at them with high LFO amount and strong sub bass with amped up,totaly different drum patter,just for second,not long... just to get it that energy shot and make things more lively. my opinion,excelent production.... maybe its my speakers but I would put the vocals volume in the intro little bit up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom