[ richie stix ] - parasite preview

Yet another stonker of a track Richie! Id love to know how you search for your vocal samples. I know youtube is the key, but what the fuck do you type in the search bar to find such gems?

err... just typed in b-movie horror trailer and went from there really... related vids is key here! had a day at work with fuck all on like 2 years ago so just sat down and ripped like 20 odd horror movie trailers to plunder (y)

likin this mate
think the bass needs a bit more of a switch up tho its sounds good but maybe needs some new tones an wat not.
really love that cymbal sounds proper sick the way it carrys on like its got delay or something
drums sound pretty sick too an samples is sick
overall sound pretty swish mate.
mite have to take your b movie sample search idea aswell!haha

likin this mate
think the bass needs a bit more of a switch up tho its sounds good but maybe needs some new tones an wat not.
really love that cymbal sounds proper sick the way it carrys on like its got delay or something
drums sound pretty sick too an samples is sick
overall sound pretty swish mate.
mite have to take your b movie sample search idea aswell!haha

:word:

nice tune!

cool guys, comments taken on board! think i have a tidy lil patch that should switch tings up a bit (y)

i'm well happy with the drums too :) considering i stryggle with them the most!

cool guys, comments taken on board! think i have a tidy lil patch that should switch tings up a bit (y)

i'm well happy with the drums too :) considering i stryggle with them the most!

We should well do a collab! In most of my tracks I get told my drums are really good and punchy, which I'd like to think is true. But I suck however at creating a filthy monster of a bassline lol!

Reckon your kick could do with some more punch, only a little but I think it could cut thru better in the mix. Get some variety on the bass too, as marlo said, get some switch ups going on. Other than me being picky its sounding alright.

really, kick more punch? had to tone down the kick in this one cos it was cutting through too much!

i had hoped changing the pattern would keep the variety, but clearly not! new patch needs to go in for shizzle!

Kick is fine imo. Maybe some rolling on the beats at some point would work nicely, but I have to agree that there's a certain sexyness in the straightforward 1step beat.

But the bass really needs some more modulations and surprises. Mixdown is all well imo.

there is a lil shuffle of the kick when 'whom whom' comes in at the end of the two bar riff... but drums are staying stompy! I'll bosh another b-line in tonoght and get more feedback (y)

Back
Top Bottom