[ RICHIE STIX ] Nazi Business - reworked older one of mine

there is a sub under there... it's quite low though as the key of the track is quite low down, what you listening to it on? Sub is the last thing i'm having trouble with... i think some kind of compression may be needed, as 'turning up the volume' pushes it to much in the mix? :(

Well yeah I'm on headphones right now so may not be able to hear the sub clearly enough. Maybe some light compression on there could help it. Maybe I'm talking bollocks though lol

yeah man dutty dancefloor shizzle. mix sounds good mate through my monitors, maybe the sub could come up a slight bit, i also think maybe there needs to be a bit more of a bass switch up say after the first 32, try a different distortion/lfo setting to keep it interesting..
i watched inglorious bastards the other day and thought that would work well as a sample in a dubstep tune, but you beat me to it

cheers stiffer... there is a variation after the first 32... goes more 'growly', but maybe it aint noticable enough?

made this tune aaaaages ago, as soon as i saw the trailer i got on youtube and ripped the audio to make this tune! only just got round to finishing it though!

so i reckon an extra .5db and light compression should bring the sub out?

try adding a light pipe/tube distortion to it before you compress, this adds some subharmonic frequencies and adds some harmonics in the low mids making the sub more defined, you would then maybe need a little eq on your wobble

Back
Top Bottom