[ richie stix ] - kingston town remix

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Last edited:
The original gunshots are really weak, so if these are resampled and sped up I guess that explains it..

also, not sure how 'in time' they are either on the original record... well if thats the only neg crit then happy days!

Make sure you post this to my wall mr sticks

I will check it when I get home and give some feed back

If it's worth a wank I will drop it in ragga jungle 5 :p

sounding good man likin all the sounds but the mix is a bit messy if u get me
also that filtered bass on the intro is a bit harsh made my ears bleed an my colon release!:teeth:
overall sounding good just need to get that mix sorted

safe for the comments guys, clearly onto something good here i think!

sounding good man likin all the sounds but the mix is a bit messy if u get me

other than that, i actually think this is one of my most pro sounding tunes, so the mix down comments made me go FFFFUUUU.... but,

to my ears, the jungly break isn't sitting quite comfortably... sticks out a bit too much and just needs wrangling in

the kick i think is suffering from a lil to much compression on it and from the compression on the master (might have got a lil compression / limiting happy)

also that filtered bass on the intro is a bit harsh made my ears bleed an my colon release!:teeth:

personally, i love the resonance and the associated ear bleeding and colon voiding, but seems that the general consensus is no! lol, will look into the frequency and amount of resonance on that sweep.

safe n tings for teh listen ;)

haha im not gonna lick ur bunghole an say its all gravy when there is a few issues
thats what this place for
an tune does sound fairly professional but mix just isnt quite there yet

haha im not gonna lick ur bunghole an say its all gravy when there is a few issues
thats what this place for
an tune does sound fairly professional but mix just isnt quite there yet

admit it, its cos i said your tune was moffled... :teeth:

but for cereal, what is it about the mix that sounds not right to you?

yea ur moffled comment really hurt my feelings!:teeth:

i think its drums man kinda feels like there dipping in an out with the bass but only ever so slightly
bass also seems to rise an fall in volume im pretty sure thats just cos of the notes changing tho.lol

yea ur moffled comment really hurt my feelings!:teeth:

i think its drums man kinda feels like there dipping in an out with the bass but only ever so slightly
bass also seems to rise an fall in volume im pretty sure thats just cos of the notes changing tho.lol

i'm guessing its all to do with compression at this point! by the way, if you wana send a clip over of that power tune, i'd be happy to gve it a 'quick master' for you to listen and compare to?

i'm guessing its all to do with compression at this point! by the way, if you wana send a clip over of that power tune, i'd be happy to gve it a 'quick master' for you to listen and compare to?

yea id say so man

ill get on that tonite
it shud sound alot more crisp wen i send proper version aswell
i hope so anyway.lol

Check you two out being all lovely n shit.........I want in on this...lets make it a 3-way!

Oh, and cracking remix Richie me ol china. Agree that it sounds a little muddy, Reckon it's that break you got going on in there, but easy to sort out. Apart from that, me likey!

Your remix was like a

images

Interesting, but at the end of the day it's still shit

Hope that helps mate

Back
Top Bottom