[ richie stix ] - crucial dub

Nice rasta vibe going on here Richie me ol mucka! Drop happened a bit sudden if I'm honest, wasnt expecting it to happen so quickly, and there was no real build to it. Filthy bass as I've now come to expect from you mate.

Good overall track, and I like the subtle hits from that old jungle track! gives it a nice sense of nostalga

Nice rasta vibe going on here Richie me ol mucka! Drop happened a bit sudden if I'm honest, wasnt expecting it to happen so quickly, and there was no real build to it. Filthy bass as I've now come to expect from you mate.

Good overall track, and I like the subtle hits from that old jungle track! gives it a nice sense of nostalga

cheers man... intro happens pretty quick cos of where i cut it for soundcloud (cant have those pesky tune rippers getting to this one ;)) but is its self very much wip!

made it last night so my matey could bash it out on radio today, so intro was kinda thrown together, seen!

which old jungle tune do you mean btw, lol!?

OMG THIS IS

wow man sick sick sick and technique side is top grade,clean,you really hit the sweet spot with mixdown and those drums,mainly the hi hats are mmmmm... superb work master stix :)

many thanks my good man! considering this is made on £10 headphones between the hours of 10pm and 2am last night im right chuffed (y)

I bet all my four sisters that you will release this year your first proper release on some smaller but world wide known jump up label.If you have money get HD800 headphones,the best headphones on earth at this time,that would really boost your production.

he he, might have to keep this locked then... 4 sisters you say? ;)

cheers man, hoping to have my first releases this year

I bet all my four sisters that you will release this year your first proper release on some smaller but world wide known jump up label.If you have money get HD800 headphones,the best headphones on earth at this time,that would really boost your production.

I'm now praying for Richie that he doesnt release this year now! Then he can get your 4 sisters lol! Hmm......What would you prefer, a record release or 4 sisters at once? I know which one I'd choose!

Nice track mate, production wise very nice! like those cymbals!
melody wise, it's okay, not outstanding, not bad either.

Could you check on my latest version of "Rocker"
tried to make some jump of my own ;p
it's posted in the new tracks list

i just checked all your tunes,you are proper talent,you use elements mainly how you brake the beat from its linearity to make it interesting and other things that sounds like pro stuff,you make THE best unreleased dnb I ever heard,I wish you the best man you deserve it

Excuse me mate.....you have something brown on the end of your nose.......

likin the sounds on this mate but all sounds well made but its just not for me at all.
think its the arrangement of the drums not too keen on them
they sound good as in punchin right but i dont like em!lol
maybe do a vip of this an have it flow more thatd be sick
bass is sounding good as usual tho

Come come Fletch...not jealous are you?

Like this one alot Rich. Impeccable beats and vibe although if I had to I'd suggest 'niceing' up the bass a bit?

Dont know if you've got this already but this is the LP Ron used to make 'Worries in the Dance' back in the day and it's got more of the samples you've used here. Tunes 9 & 12 are the biggies imo... http://www.mediafire.com/?ygtofj1h1i2 (HQ naturally!)

more bumps

---------- Post added at 17:50 ---------- Previous post was at 17:45 ----------

Come come Fletch...not jealous are you?

Like this one alot Rich. Impeccable beats and vibe although if I had to I'd suggest 'niceing' up the bass a bit?

Dont know if you've got this already but this is the LP Ron used to make 'Worries in the Dance' back in the day and it's got more of the samples you've used here. Tunes 9 & 12 are the biggies imo... http://www.mediafire.com/?ygtofj1h1i2 (HQ naturally!)

only just realised what you sent me here... badmans!

1266925656257.gif

Back
Top Bottom