[ richie stix ] - cannibal ferox vip

that was quick mate! :D not my usual style tbh, well it is and it isn't... went all bitcrushed, and i normally hate that sound! but then i normally hate drumstep and look at mariachi!

Yeah, sick track again. But I like most of your work.
Like the bass, the bitcrusher does it's job very well!

The bass sounds wicked but the drums are not grooving to me. I'd appriceate a more rolling and consistent drums, they are left quite thin behind the bass, maybe that's the problem.

Wicked bass science tho, 2 thumbs up for that.

this is pretty good man got a good flow to it and i like the flute or whatever it is doin the intro melody, got a nice bit of variation in there aswell.
:thumbsup:

The bass sounds wicked but the drums are not grooving to me. I'd appriceate a more rolling and consistent drums, they are left quite thin behind the bass, maybe that's the problem.

Wicked bass science tho, 2 thumbs up for that.

as in they don't have enough riddim... or that they don't have enough oomph to support the bass... or both?

id say riddim, either the breaks or hats are not prominent enough,

trying not to have to much in the way of breaks... think i need to add some splashy hats?

also think i'll have the bitcrush wobble come in a little slower, as in increase the attack on the lfo (y)

bitcrushed aye u lyin son of a bitch.
yea sounds cool mate dunno if its just me but the bass seems a bit fuzzy just at the started mite be the speakers im on dunno
sounds cool tho like the beat quite alot of variation an shit

you're right mate, tis fuzzy at the begining of the note... i think its the resonance & fast attack on the lfo mixing with the crusher... going to open out the attack a little! althoug i want to keep some distortion, i like my sound gritty!

and now bitcrushing aint the bandwagon ting anymore, i'm actually liking it when used properly... which reminds me... wana send me some finished tracks marklar so i can play em out?

whenever matey, playing out on saturday night... supporting sly, so if ya wanted to get one played there get something over to me before!

cannibal ferox <----- Savage film! So savage the cover to the dvd is just writing. Think theres a live pig slaughter and what seems pretty convincing rape/cannibal scene.

Nice work tho Pal!! ...Im guessing the orchestral sample is from the film intro??

That bass sound would be intense with some added reverb on a breakdown.

cannibal ferox <----- Savage film! So savage the cover to the dvd is just writing. Think theres a live pig slaughter and what seems pretty convincing rape/cannibal scene.

Nice work tho Pal!! ...Im guessing the orchestral sample is from the film intro??

That bass sound would be intense with some added reverb on a breakdown.

close... cannibal hollocaust is the one you are thinking of!

this is ferox cover

Cannibal-ferox.jpg

the vox sample is acutally from canniabal hollocaust though... this tune is confused! the orchestral, god knows... from one of my many sample collections (whore-der of sound)

Back
Top Bottom