[ Richie Stix ] - Cannibal Ferox // jump up roller

Again, your bass is sick! Great build on the intro too, nice vocal sample. I think the bass could be a little more varied after a while as it gets a bit monotonous, but apart from that, another top track from your good self! :)

saaaafe mr fletch... encouraging words! comments taken on board...

tune is still in early days though... gotta work out better drums for 8/16/32 bars and switch up the melody abit for afore mentioned timings, few more compositional tweeks and that!

Word.... I hear ya. Good work so far tho! Wish I could come up with something.... Going through a dry spell at the mo. Nothings sounding good lol!

Ez!, Like your Trax mate, was wondering from what/where did u find the drum samples on nazi business
cheers.
ecoman

any more for anymore? would really like to hear peoples opinions on how to progress this one further, have a feeling it has masses of potential just waiting to be unlocked?

sounds sick mate. gets a bit repetitive though, maybe alter the bass sound a bit after the second drop?

that long envelope bass sound you made sounds sick, not to fond of the bass stabs you used though but thats just down to personal opinions obviously.

sick tune though man

sounds sick mate. gets a bit repetitive though, maybe alter the bass sound a bit after the second drop?

that long envelope bass sound you made sounds sick, not to fond of the bass stabs you used though but thats just down to personal opinions obviously.

sick tune though man

cheers for the kind words mate... more than aware that it is ultimately repatative, but thats cos it's just a few hours work!

next on the cards is to vary the beat and the b-lines up... got another sytnth to switch the style up with too, similar to the long note... something to give it vareity.

nice intro strings sound lush! nice vocal sample too.. now if you could use those techniques to make liquid...:)
haha its a phat drop but it gets a touch repetitive and think it could benefit from a bass switch, or a 16 bar bridge with just the sub strings and vox before tearing back out
this is purely my opinion though

mix sounds good and overall its a good tune so
well done

boost the mid highs of these drums (at least for kick and snare) do it.
hit me up when you finish this for a remix, i will take this to the dark side :mad:
good choon, I would have liked to hear more wobs and yoy's, now you have to work on the drums a bit more
4/5 :)

i agree wiht logikz, the beats are soundin very weak in comparision with the mean bassline that is over em. bassline cud be tweaked a bit but i like it a lot.
intro and all sounds alright u just need to work on them drums more than anything.
sounding good tho mate

Back
Top Bottom