[ richie stix ] - brace yo' self

sounds a bit like Regurgitator, got quite a lot of growl to it, but i think it just needs more variation and maybe a little bit more space every so often

:gun:

Bassline's great Richie...wicked tune!

I know this isnt how you flow but you've got some serious drums going on in that tune. Problem is they're so well hidden it's almost pointless...have you thought about bringing them out for the second drop? Must be tempting surely?

My 2 pennies worth...

:gun:

Bassline's great Richie...wicked tune!

I know this isnt how you flow but you've got some serious drums going on in that tune. Problem is they're so well hidden it's almost pointless...have you thought about bringing them out for the second drop? Must be tempting surely?

My 2 pennies worth...

good shout there papa j (y)

bass is filthy mate but i think its maybe a bit too over powering kinda drowns out the drums a bit
other than that tune is soundg sick mate
good work

woah wicked tune mate. production is nice. bass is taking up alot of room in the mix, the mix could do with some space maybe.

woah wicked tune mate. production is nice. bass is taking up alot of room in the mix, the mix could do with some space maybe.

indeed... i am now living in an accoustic nightmare, so getting mix downs cris is going to be a reeet challenge!

thanks for checking bud... drums are pretty much maxed out, thing i'll bring the bass down a sopt?!

absolute filth ritchie! Bass is a bit obvious for me though, and it could do with some more variation. Good idea maybe ringing it down a tad too.

Back
Top Bottom