[ Richie Stix ] - 50ft woman

safe mate... i think it's pretty funny you me and marlock (the forums jump up producers) all put up tracks within about 24 hours of each other!

feelin this mate drums are sick
think the bass needs a bit of a switch up maybe not sure to what tho
but ye ur production has gotten better faiplay mate

cheers marklar, the bass has a different drop on the second time round, maybe i should stick that in after 32 bars to add variety?

---------- Post added at 17:12 ---------- Previous post was at 17:06 ----------

oh yeah, every 16 bars the tone of the bassline changes, how noticable is this? cos thats what i wanted to use for variety?

Production sounds pretty good, but the bassline does need some change up I reckon.

That change of tone thing is way too subtle for me, I doubt I woulda noticed if you didn't mention it.
Nice one.

this tunes got the vibe, not overly disgusting bassline, or ridiculously funky.. but it rolls through nice, hats rides etc sound crisp as fuck mate.
gets a bit repeptetive but would be good to mix with :)

Good to hear something new from you mate, and again it's yet another stomper!

Your production skills are definately getting better, and what a great use of samples!

appreciate the coments guys! feels good to have made some more tunes, made two this week :) but ones for the comp so is on lock till then

I'd play this and i aint a fan of jump up (y) Good shit!

---------- Post added at 14:50 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

I do recon you could use a couple more bass sounds tho, maybe a high pitched a low pitched one to mix it up a bit. Or maybe a rolling sub swoosh or something

mr-bump.jpg

1:27 was out of place in my ears.. or maybe a little bit too loud.
Otherwise, interesting stuff, i'm liking what i am hearing. Nice use of delay, on the vocals.

Rolls quite well i must say. And well sticked to the "theme" you had going,

bumpy bump

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

1:27 was out of place in my ears.. or maybe a little bit too loud.
Otherwise, interesting stuff, i'm liking what i am hearing. Nice use of delay, on the vocals.

Rolls quite well i must say. And well sticked to the "theme" you had going,

yeah, bit to loud i think :confused:

yeah mate. Feeling this track.. maybe a bit more of a varied bassline as people have said. maybe add a another filter over it to change the sound. get that similar sound that Dj pleasure and origin use in 'the fallen'

just needs a different sound to swith it up i think.

big track though.

Back
Top Bottom