Richie Brains

I disagree with this. Dbridge stated that he had different people working in different studios due to studio sizes and peoples locations. So I think they all probably played a part in each track, it will just be that certain tracks were started by certain producers. The tracks will have then be passed through all member to add slight touches or opinions, hence some of the tracks being closer to some producers sounds than the rest.
I made my comment about the credits before I read the blog post, looking back I would have to agree with you (y)

As for Richie Brains, what's everyone's fave track off the album?

Really, I mean imagine: 7 people all working on a track each to give their input, sure some more some less but it must be a fucking hassle honestly.
Anyway, not yet blown by the music but great idea, great setup ...
Yeah but read the dBridge blog post - he had them all in two and later, three studios (in the same building by the sounds of it) and they were all running between each room adding their input to each track that was being made. Finally they finished them off by sending them to each other over the internet.

Doesn't sound like a hassle at all, sounds like a lot of fun to be honest. And it definitely sounds like they all contributed to every track.

Back
Top Bottom