Richie Brains

This marketing is working so well on me. All I can hear in my head is "WHO IS RICHIE BRAINS" and I keep wanting to say "WHO IS RICHIE BRAINS" to people I'm speaking to on Facebook. I can see that creepy bastard's head in my mind's eye.

considering "he" is slated to play a 3.5 hour set tonight, you can bet there's multiple people involved.

i'm still thinking Fixate, Fracture, Chimpo & maybe Sam Binga. Maybe throw Moresounds in there as well as many have mentioned...

u0l2Mhj.jpg

I listened to about half of the LP this morning and I definitely heard influences from all of those artists.

Haha I was right (kind of). Nah but to be honest it was obvious that at least some if not most of those were involved. A well guarded secret that wasn't much of a surprise.

I only got partway through the album but this is who stood out most for me.

Game Shades - Alix Perez (& Stray?)
Sk8 M8 - Om Unit
Bring Dat Back - Chimpo
The Nine Two Three - Sam Binga & Om Unit
The Blips - Alix Perez & Stray
Buss It - Chimpo & Fixate

I also mentioned earlier how Heartbreaker reminded me of Fracture. Respeck due also sounds like Binga and Likkle Som sounds like Perez.

I only got partway through the album but this is who stood out most for me.

Game Shades - Alix Perez (& Stray?)
Sk8 M8 - Om Unit
Bring Dat Back - Chimpo
The Nine Two Three - Sam Binga & Om Unit
The Blips - Alix Perez & Stray
Buss It - Chimpo & Fixate

I also mentioned earlier how Heartbreaker reminded me of Fracture. Respeck due also sounds like Binga and Likkle Som sounds like Perez.

The track with Trigga I'm sure is Binga. That's my only input :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom