Richie Brains

Damn why isn't there more hype around this? Sounding absolutely sick.

That tune at 3:15 sounds so familiar but I don't think I've heard it before. I can't quite pick out who it reminds me of and it's bugging me. I wanna say Fracture, maybe Moresounds. Hmmm.

Damn why isn't there more hype around this? Sounding absolutely sick.

That tune at 3:15 sounds so familiar but I don't think I've heard it before. I can't quite pick out who it reminds me of and it's bugging me. I wanna say Fracture, maybe Moresounds. Hmmm.

Gives me a big Fracture vibe.

Why is it impossible that it's some one completely new? Like someome really talented

Too many big heads behind it for it be someone I knew I think. I mean, even Goldie has been repping RB merch. I couldn't see him doing that unless he's got respect for them. Makes me think D:Bridge is more involved in the production than just the marketing and being Exit head honcho.

Last edited:
Why is it impossible that it's some one completely new? Like someome really talented

Plus you can hear certain producers styles in some of the tracks.

So either it is a handful of the Exit camp or you're right it's someone new who is heavily influenced by them.

Could be a bunch of tunes by various people, on a compilation where the names are removed. Might not all be by the same group or guy.

DJ Fresh. He's been quiet lately. BC revival didn't take off as big as he hoped and he wants a taste of the underground again.

giphy.gif

Could be a bunch of tunes by various people, on a compilation where the names are removed. Might not all be by the same group or guy.

Never seen people repping a new guy just like that. Maybe 1 track or something but not a complete artist with merch. They're all involved. I think it's quite obvious. Just trying to collectively push music.

There's a picture on D-Bridge's instagram today with DJ Fresh, minutes later a pic surfaces on the EXIT account with somebody writing on the sleeve of the release 'Your Boy Richie Brains'

so im claiming fracture and moresounds as richie brains....... makes sense to me. They both have ties through astrophonica and facture has ties with exit...... as well as features on the album.

Back
Top Bottom