Richard Hammond's Invisible World

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
It was about things we cant actually see because they happen so quickly. But with the use of high speed cameras and lots of technology we can now see it, slowed right down. They did loadsa of interesting stuff.

The best bit was an explsion they did with a few tonnes of gunpowder. They replayed it really slowly and you can see the shockwave ripple through the air. They showed lighnting which was incredible. When they slowed it down some of the lightning went from the ground upwards! Then triggered a load more lighntning downwards. Mental .

Also they caught "sprites" which have never been caught on camera before. Its basically a lightning bolt that is massive. Happens so quickly it will never be seen by our eyes. Its a flash of light that is about half a mile wide and a few miles high. It dwarfs everythng but happens so quickly.

They also did wildlife flying in slow motion and other stuff like that. Was really really interesting, I would recommend seeing it.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I didn't realise not watching T.V was so cool these days, i'm just not down with the kids anymore...

But maybe by watching T.V whilst the majority shun it, i'm actually being cool.

Or, maybe I should just train myself to hate T.V & just watch it ironically, then i'd be REALLY fucking cool.

Anybody have any other tips on how I could be cooler please?

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
I didn't realise not watching T.V was so cool these days, i'm just not down with the kids anymore...

But maybe by watching T.V whilst the majority shun it, i'm actually being cool.

Or, maybe I should just train myself to hate T.V & just watch it ironically, then i'd be REALLY fucking cool.

Anybody have any other tips on how I could be cooler please?
Suicide?

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
I would watch it but i cant stand Richard Hammond, and plus, he's the last person I'd get advice or info about speed limits from

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Watch this and then you are like totally cool dude

Nah seriously WATCH IT!!! I bet you it will be more intersting than you all think.

Please someone watch it, i feel lonely and un-loved :(

For 10 man points, Can anyone tell me what the fastest accelerating thing on earth is?