Rib Cage (working title)

mate really feeling this but the mixdown is really hold it back... the drum work is pretty incredible tbh, it would make me go mad in a club!! but i think the mixdown is holding this tune back from its full potential !

the tune sounds really good and im feelin it for the most part but your drop was a little abrupt for me and im feelin what lucid said, your mix down is a little off things come in at akward times and well everythings there but needs to be put it in the right place its a little erratic at points, and your break down is tight but really long imo. It would be kinda awkard to play. Just put it down again and eq a little better!

I think the crash is too loud on the drops, drums a bit low overall, just a tiny bit i rate. You got the vibe tho, cant take that away from ya. Sounds quite pro.

Enjoyed it

Feelin it, very nice.
To be honest tho you wanna get a copy of Cubase or Logic and get this sounding tight.

the tune sounds really good and im feelin it for the most part but your drop was a little abrupt for me and im feelin what lucid said, your mix down is a little off things come in at akward times and well everythings there but needs to be put it in the right place its a little erratic at points, and your break down is tight but really long imo. It would be kinda awkard to play. Just put it down again and eq a little better!

Are you tlaking about the first drop being abrupt? Or second?
About things coming in at akward times, could you be a little more specific (time wise)?
I know the ending of the first drop is very sudden, and I think you're right it needs a little shortening (due to the length it already is) and I hate to say it, but maybe the second bassline/drop needs shortening to help the flow of the end of the first drop?

I think the crash is too loud on the drops, drums a bit low overall, just a tiny bit i rate. You got the vibe tho, cant take that away from ya. Sounds quite pro.

Enjoyed it

Yea, definitely, that's the one thing I didn't figure out before I put it up. Thanks.

Feelin it, very nice.
To be honest tho you wanna get a copy of Cubase or Logic and get this sounding tight.

lol I haven't got a lot of money right now mate, but I have heard many a good praise from them. Reason 5/Record 1.5 is amazing but it lacks in mastering capabilities. Thanks though, preciate it.

But in your opinion what needs to be eqed? The high frequencies? The mid? Because the advice is there, I just need the specifics. Thanks.

Sorry for double posting, but I'm almost finished the tune, I'll upload it in a few days. I think it's little tweaks have made it that much better, but I'd like your opinion. Wait and see.
Thanks

you're fiddling with too much reverb in this tune all over it
also just, get your drums sounding higher. Layer snares on top of the break you have going along; and as I said, avoid taking so much reverb on it, good work anyway =)

Back
Top Bottom