Rhianna - Drum n Bass remix

Dj Jammin

VIP Junglist
Something i've been working on not quite finished yet. All feedback welcome, this is just something to improve my production skills, it's not my favorite song or anything oh and i saw that thread ages ago about it so i tought i'd give it ago! :banana:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tx7qd3

you have done well........

but WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY??????????????????????????????

you have done well........

but WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY?????????????????????????????? WHY??????????????????????????????

COZ SHES FIT?

COZ SHES FIT?

what has that got to do with the price of fish you twit

not much in there, its just the three elements, break, the synth and the vocal and as such it isnt much of a tune
but you certainly are on a distiguished path, id just like to say that less is more. make the lows lower, the highs higher and and so forth

Lol Distinguished path can you elaborate? Also i agree with you, theres not much to it. I'm hoping to add a few elements samples and sound effects and shit. Just need to find the samples and sound effects that work which i think is the hardest thing. Also what do you think of the vocal matching with the beats and the general production of the tune :O

Also can you elaborate on your 'less is more comment' I do really apreciate the feedback!

Mate you've done good so far, but then again i don't have a clue about producing, from what i hear its good.
I do agree though you should add some more depth through sounds and samples.
It a good skeleton to work onto of though.:cowbell:

really like the idea of this, think rihnna should be put over some dnb! if u ever finish this bro i'd spin it ;) but some advice i'd throw in like the whole verse of rihnna instead of jus some cuts, but thats just my 2cents big ups brotha

checked the tune not really my kinda tune and wit the vocals on it it makes it even worse.
like the drums tho!(y)

Didn't think it'd appeal to many people on here :cool: Cheesy jump up. I made it thinking from a ravers point of view. When i'm in a rave and i hear a remix of a popular tune i go mad. And i think it'd appeal to birds :O

Back
Top Bottom