REWINDS!!!!!!!!

I was shouting at the DJ in oceana to rewind last night, he looked clueless, eventually i suppose he got upset with the abuse me and my friend were giving him and got the bouncers to kick us out.

True story.

why the fuck were you going to oceana anyways huh?

My rewinds sound best when i get my now 97 tape. slap it in the tape deck, put a bit of take that on, rewind it its sounds dick and ting.

get me!

personally i love a rewind... cdj or not! love to hear 'the moment of impact' again...

back on topic, i think a well done CDJ rewind beats and amatuer vinyl rewind!

depends what tunes being played and if its a rinsed tune...

if the tune has been battered more times than a hooker then it doesnt need a rewind we've all heard it millions of times. but if its a spankin tune only just been hittin the dancefloors last few days then yeah if its a big tune pull it up and come again.

I like rewinds - but not when silly mc's are asking for a rewind of a tune that's actually a tease. It's the funniest thing ever when an mc is bawling for a re-load an the dj just plays on.
The best rewind is Herbzie's WEWIND. Hahahahahah

I like rewinds - but not when silly mc's are asking for a rewind of a tune that's actually a tease. It's the funniest thing ever when an mc is bawling for a re-load an the dj just plays on.
The best rewind is Herbzie's WEWIND. Hahahahahah

Yeh it's the MC's that piss me off aswell, especially when there still shouting RELOADD!! after the DJ has already done it.

I like rewinds but what fucks me off is when the DJ plays what got rewound but by the time it gets to the drop where everyone went mad for the rewind he/she mixes something else in defeating the object of the rewind in the first place.

Couldn't agree more, like many sets I have, one song I really like comes on then get's rewound, go to hear it properly on the drop and pow hear comes some shitty dub over the top of it, sometimes not even beatmatched very well. haha maybe that's just the shit I listen to

Last edited:
I was shouting at the DJ in oceana to rewind last night, he looked clueless, eventually i suppose he got upset with the abuse me and my friend were giving him and got the bouncers to kick us out.

True story.

what are the djs like in there?
all my mates go there nearly every week but they arent really into drum and bass so im guessing the djs mainly play remixs and stuff like that?

Theres a right time for a rewind for any track I belive. When the crowd wants it the crowd should get it, in moderation of course. You can tell when people fucking skank out hard to a certain track.

Back
Top Bottom