Rewinds in Home Recordings

Whats the point in giving yourself a rewind???????
Probably just people who dont have time to mix another track in, then think fuck it.
REEEEEEEEEWWWIND and start again.

:lamur:

Stop it!Why rewind a track when there is no audience responding to it?Just ruins a set.Heard it a couple of times now.Made me sick!:rinsed:

hahahaha!! yeh... why do it??

although... to be fair ive done it a few times.... usually when im having a mix as though im playing at a rave..... if you play a tune that you know will get reloaded at a rave (Pleasure - The Cube).... then its good practice to learn a mix out of it.... or just learn what to do next really.....

Ive often done it on mixs... but only mixs i dont intend to let anyone else hear.... but sometimes.... them mixs slip through my nets and get posted somewhere!! aarrgghh.. hahaha.

If im mixing @ home, and I drop a tune that makes my cat lift it's head and look at me, it's a sure fire sign that the tune would go off in a rave. INSTANT RELOAD OUT TO THE PUSSY CREW ON MY BED SEEN, DROPPING BOMBS UP IN HERE!!!

:teeth:

hahaha :)
i only do it when I really wanna hear them double drop and iv missed the drop.. somethin which wont be neccesary once i improve and learn to read all my vinyl :S
but if ur gna record it reli no point

its worse when a proper wicked tune come on and the DJ doesnt relod evan tho the MC is screaming 'who want's to realoaddddddddddddddd' :D

its worse when a proper wicked tune come on and the DJ doesnt relod evan tho the MC is screaming 'who want's to realoaddddddddddddddd' :D

Thats the best thing ever imo

most MCs and reloads should be dead & buried in the same coffin

Back
Top Bottom