Rewinds in Home Recordings

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Stop it!Why rewind a track when there is no audience responding to it?Just ruins a set.Heard it a couple of times now.Made me sick!:rinsed:

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Whats the point in giving yourself a rewind???????
Probably just people who dont have time to mix another track in, then think fuck it.
REEEEEEEEEWWWIND and start again.

:lamur:

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Stop it!Why rewind a track when there is no audience responding to it?Just ruins a set.Heard it a couple of times now.Made me sick!:rinsed:
hahahaha!! yeh... why do it??

although... to be fair ive done it a few times.... usually when im having a mix as though im playing at a rave..... if you play a tune that you know will get reloaded at a rave (Pleasure - The Cube).... then its good practice to learn a mix out of it.... or just learn what to do next really.....

Ive often done it on mixs... but only mixs i dont intend to let anyone else hear.... but sometimes.... them mixs slip through my nets and get posted somewhere!! aarrgghh.. hahaha.

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
If im mixing @ home, and I drop a tune that makes my cat lift it's head and look at me, it's a sure fire sign that the tune would go off in a rave. INSTANT RELOAD OUT TO THE PUSSY CREW ON MY BED SEEN, DROPPING BOMBS UP IN HERE!!!

:teeth:

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
hahaha :)
i only do it when I really wanna hear them double drop and iv missed the drop.. somethin which wont be neccesary once i improve and learn to read all my vinyl :S
but if ur gna record it reli no point

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
I couldn't agree more mate.
by all means practice your rewinds, but don't record, it just ruins the flow of the mix.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
its worse when a proper wicked tune come on and the DJ doesnt relod evan tho the MC is screaming 'who want's to realoaddddddddddddddd' :D
I think when a tune gets heavy response there will be a rewind.But MCs nowadays think they are the show.Some should be straightened.