Revolutions in sound

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
would've gotten tickets for this if i knew about it...gonna be locked into the metalheadz room all night probably

cool concept

Last edited by a moderator:

jungle_fever

VIP Junglist
fuck. i could have got tickets to the boiler rooom one. didnt know it was this though. would have probably taken a day off work if i knew. awesome idea

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
would've gotten tickets for this if i knew about it...gonna be locked into the metalheadz room all night probably

cool concept
you probably wouldn't have got tickets for it, they went immediately again like any red bull music thing based on a lottery system does

Last edited by a moderator:

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
I dont quite get it tbh. Has no times or anything like that on there. Seems like a massive lack of information?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
look, harry. what the fuck you talking bout? your internets overboard at this point, you need to leave the fking house. go to church with your dumb computer ass self.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah me too, that drum kit was particularly popular in the late 90s, i think it might be a break but im not sure. its used by cleveland watkiss, photek, and some fucking guy

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
hahahahha... what's the fucking point in the drum and bass ones? the pods are so cramped and everyone looks ridiculous. Also, more people seem to be taking photos of the DJs than doing anything else...

that's why I'm say Jah Shaka. Piff outside den chilllllll