Revert Project – “Resonate EP” forthcoming in July (Preview clips)

HelloJay

Pleased to announce my next release forthcoming in July — a 3 track EP available as a limited 300 run on white vinyl/12”. Also available for digital download/stream via Spotify/Apple music etc. Released on Jedi Recordings.

Preview clips just uploaded today via the Jedi soundcloud page...

B3E1B892-F233-48EB-8FFD-53FCF83AD7D1.jpeg

Pleased to announce my next release forthcoming in July — a 3 track EP available as a limited 300 run on white vinyl/12”. Also available for digital download/stream via Spotify/Apple music etc. Released on Jedi Recordings.

Preview clips just uploaded today via the Jedi soundcloud page...

View attachment 8862
wow, sounding cool man!! might just bag this. will the records be released through Redeye, Juno, etc?

Also, are those clips in the right order (A, B1 then B2)? A and B1 sound quite similar if that's the case

Last edited:
wow, sounding cool man!! might just bag this. will the records be released through Redeye, Juno, etc?

Also, are those clips in the right order (A, B1 then B2)? A and B1 sound quite similar if that's the case

Thanks for the support/feedback – it sure will be, available from Red Eye/Juno late July, and also available direct from the Jedi Recordings bandcamp. https://djjedi.bandcamp.com/

Tracks A & B1 are on a similar 94/95 vibe that's for sure, with B2 serving up something a little different, a nod to one of my all time favourite releases from 93.

Back
Top Bottom