Revere - Expand (jump up tune)

Easy bro! good track!! you should enter it into out comp..... Talent Of The Month..... for rules etc... check out the stickied posts at the top of the page.

Nice one

thanks mate, I'll take a look at that, I kinda briefly parused it earlier !

yeh mate... get on it..... if you win u will have your track on the dnbforum podcast and have a write up about you along with a review..... so worht giving a look mate.

Anyway, take it easy mate

lovin the intro, bass sounds warm, vocals are sweet.
Personally Think the kick before the drop needs a bit more lower end to it and the drop needs to be a bit harder. Started to find the whistle thing a bit irritating, out of key in places?
Think it sounds better without the whistle like at 6:20 .. good tune mate (y)

lovin the intro, bass sounds warm, vocals are sweet.
Personally Think the kick before the drop needs a bit more lower end to it and the drop needs to be a bit harder. Started to find the whistle thing a bit irritating, out of key in places?
Think it sounds better without the whistle like at 6:20 .. good tune mate (y)

I dont think it's out of key in places it might just be the portamento that I used in places or the fact that I detuned it a good bit !

Cheers for listenting, I wrote this in a few a days and then spent another few days mixing it etc !

I was thinking about sending it too Clipz, he'd play it, LOLZ !

TBH I dont write this type of dnb, it was a fun take my mind off writing more complex, musical music project which I really enjoyed, it's only a few breaks, some layered drums hits, a sub and a few synths with samples !

I'll post up my new tune in a a few days, it's honestly the most complex bit of music I've even written in terms of notation etc !

Back
Top Bottom