Reverb plugins

lewis797

What Reverb does everyone use? atm i'm using the space designer on logic and waves true verb but im struggling to nice big decay reverb from them!

How long a decay do you need... anything over 20 secs is overkill imo

I use 2c-Aether, it's like a big set of titties, just really nice to have ya dig?

I've heard a lot of good about Valhalla's reverb as well.

Ok i said it slightly wrong, im not looking for longer decay, i would agree that would be overkill just looking for some nicer sounding reverb! or even just a new plug to work with.
Guna look into 2c-Aether and Valhalla VintageVerb!
Thanks!

I think space designer is one of the best reverbs out there for the simple fact that you can download loads of amazing impulse responses for it, Trillian space is also great and has a great selection of impulse responses that also can be used in space designer. I have also heard good things about valhalla, lexicon and Aether ones but havn't tried them. I generally just use a combination of space designer, Rverb (which i think has really nice sounding plates) and sometimes True verb

You should probably try N.I.'s Absynth as well; it's pretty cool you can Absynthesize with Absynth, it's like 8 minutes Abs, but it's 4 minutes bass. Absynth 5 lyfe. I've gotten WAY more girls since I started using Absynth and my Abs have NEVER been Abbyer.

Absynth.

Back
Top Bottom