Revelation Bournemouth | 26/2 | Grooverider | Matrix & Futurebound + dnbforum djs!

PhorceOfHabit

Seldom
VIP Junglist
Easy now. For any South coast heads, or generally anyone who wants to travel for some filthy beats, we're relaunching Revelation in a big way! Two rooms covering pretty much all genres of d&b, with a bit of dubstep thrown in for good measure!

Worth noting we've got dnbforum's own Crook playing b2b with Audio Artillery partner Subliminal, as well as Russla smashing it out upstairs.

Lineup:
Downstairs Bassment:
Grooverider (Radio 1)
Matrix & Futurebound (Viper Recordings)
Whitey (Enter)
Crook b2b Subliminal (Audio Artillery)
Skape
Akilles
Hosted by MC Nismo & MC Dappa
Upstairs:
Ocelot b2b Sphere
Russla
Lego Black b2b Kedzo
Phorce of Habit
Kubia
Sammy Nicks

Friday 26th Feb
10pm-5am.
£6 in advance (more on the door)
Empire Club, 24-26 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth.

Check out and join the facebook group here.

17371_381544225290_710455290_10250990_1455097_n.jpg

Would be good to see some of you lot come down :) I'll update this as soon as ticket outlets are sorted, but for now if you could whack it in the diaries and join the group that would be awesome!

Peace,
Max.

Last edited:
Re: Revelation Bournemouth | 26/2 | Grooverider | Matrix & Futurebound + dnbforum djs

Yes yes last one was big cant wait for this one!!!!

Re: Revelation Bournemouth | 26/2 | Grooverider | Matrix & Futurebound + dnbforum djs

Safe boys means alot :)
Soon as we get the tickets through I'll be sellin them to anyone who wants one, an they'll also be on sale in Frolic records in Bournemouth town centre (although they'll add a 60p fee onto the £6 price) and a few other retailers.

Yo. Just an update to say that Akilles has pulled out, so local dub head pesticide's stepped into his place for the main room dubstep fix.

Also for anyone local, we're hopefully doing a few chilled out sunday night sets at Buffalo Bar in Winton so I'll keep you lot in the loop an would be cool to see any Bournemouth dnbforum people pop in for a pint an a jam :)

Tickets are also on their way from printers and will be in Frolic and a few other places asap. Or if you paypal me money I can post them :)

Less than a week till this! Should be laaarge.

Tickets are now in Buffalo Bar (Winton) and Frolic Records (Burlington Arcade) for £6.

We're also running a free night at Buffalo Bar tonight, just a few of our djs mixing the more chilled side of d&b/dubstep in jam format on the decks, cheap drinks and general good vibes. We'll be selling tickets their as well. 8pm-1am.

n308210793756_7101.jpg

WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! bump :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom