Rev E feat. Godfather Sage - Crunchtime (GPK Remix)

thats more mental that some of nightwalkers tunes lol and thats sayin somethin....

i can see the future of d&b soundin like this. sounds all futurey if ya get me.

ez jay walker.. i'm currently tryin' to iron out all tha' detailz w/ reflex.. i believe we're close to reaching a final product... hopefully, we'll see this release out before the end of this year.. if not, it will probably be early 2005! BOH!

bad ace inc. said:
is this 1 defo on the ep?its out of sub terra and gpk so i can make out:S unless he gonna scrap mine :'(
Consider BAI scrapped :D

i'm not really sure.. i kno reflex said something about a new sub terra remix and i believe he's making a new one as well.. we'll have to see which direction reflex wantz to take it.. :drunk:

thank you all for you kind comments. i guess we will see in the next couple of months what becomes of this.

dont get sad bad ace if you get junked me and you will do a whole 8 record ep of remixed adult contemporary classics. :rslayer:

big up you two heads......DC is DOING tangs out this mutha F*KKKA!!! :hulk: :devil:
Still need to get up with you GFS about the vynil purcahse! Hit me on the PM tip son! BIG TUNES n BIG THANGS!

vinyl should be available by the end of this year on Flexible Recordings UK.. tho it may take a bit longer..we're still trying to iron out which mixes are going on the release.. bigup tha' support, and big big up GPK for thiz sick sick mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

werd peeeps!
shoutin out bad ace, sub terra, Rev-E, Godfather sage, GPK, Lean, and all the headz that have made this little project come together, we still got away to go, but respect to all producers that have submitted remixes, to Flexibe records. The format of the release will almost definitely be 12" vinyl. I am still toying with the idea of the EP, on flexible, but others seem to suggest that a series of maybe three or four single releases, may be better. anyway keep spreadin the word, and keep networking..... :applause:

Peace

DJ REFLEX - Flexible Records, KANE UK, New Nation. :bump:

(www.flexiblerecords.co.uk - under construction)

most def.. there we go folkz, tha' word straight from reflex himself! i think i may agree w/ thiz idea of single 12" releasez.. let's get this party started! :clown:

Heavy tune, as always. :slayer:

Glad to see you getting stuff on vinyl, I cant wait to own some of you're other stuff. Some1 sign, Bleak Future, Code Sender, Vector Sigma and Exploration please, I need those on vinyl. :D

Back
Top Bottom