Return To V party last night

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Who was there?

Quality evening! Despite the joke of a queue, although I'd imagine that was down to The End staff and there being too many people inside the ride. Props to JHO (I think) for getting the people who bought the DOA tickets sorted, as they were waiting in the queue for a while too (y)

Once inside it was all about DJ Die for me, he played some really sick tunes :slayer: Dynamite and Darrison did the trick for me on the mic, especially Dynamite, he's on some kinda next level form at the moment.

Gonna have to arrive earlier next time I think :O

:jay:

came all the way down from wales for this one and im glad i did because i would be seriously kicking myself if i missed it. Huge night, great atmosphere raved it all night, ruffstuff tore it apart twice as JJFrost didnt turn up till about 45mins before the end of the night. Andy did his usual, Ray Keith & Shy were bad but as SDM said Die, oh dear !

Big up everyone who was there, made it a phat night

Well... Wha can I say, dat hasn't already been said?!?!
:rave: What a fuckin night!!

As we enta to the soundz of Ray Keith, RuffStuff got us Down N' Dutty starting with a mix of Follow Da Vision into Dubplate KILLA (WHA!) Next DIE stepped up and KILLED IT!! (BasSsSsSsSsSsSsSsSsS) :slayer:
Ruff Stuff had to Bus' it up again (filling for JJFrost) :evil:
This guy ripped it twice, showing no MERCY!!
Shy Fx followed keeping the anthems and classics rollin'.
Andy C took the last hour with a huge round of applause and big-up's from every1. Dis guy was double-droppin' like dere was no tomorrow!!
(Don't you love the last 20mins in The eND, when they switch the lights on and you can see everythin',every1 and for most.... REALITY HITS!! hahahahhahaha
Always makes me laugh, when I hear "OH FUCK!" and people start walking out!! :lol:

Big ups to SweetPea, RuffStuff, Darrison and IC3 fo' givin' me nuff joke and setting the vibe ALIGHT!! :devilslay

PEACE

Did Andy do his 'Outta Space' and 'Together' double drop?

That mix tore the fuck out of Cheltenham on Friday night!

:builder:

He double dropped the Logistics tune "Together," but I was brockin out too hard to actually remember what he double dropped it with.
The vibe was sikk when he was playing tho, even when the lights came on. :tut: (hahahahahaha!)
Love the End, it's small but the vibe is alwayz heavy in there.
PEACE

Was real heavy
A shame I didn't know you guys would be there!

I didn't stick around all that late cos I got a fucking nasty migraine that day but I stuck around as long as I could take it. Great system in there!

Back
Top Bottom