DnB Return to form liquid/dancefloor dnb track

Rezonate

:uberlaugh

Wrote this track around 6 months ago. I had just started to get back into writing tracks. Lots of my mates say it's one of their favorite tracks i've written so I'd thought I post it up on here and see what you guys think. Its free to download as well please grab a copy if you like it.

Any feedback would be great too :)

http://soundcloud.com/djrezonate/return-to-form

Great tune, the background echoes are amazing, the only negative thing i can say(considering my shitty speakers) is that the bass sounds like it lacks something in the 250-1000 area. Also u can add some really suble, tiny elements in the 2nd part to make it a bit more different and interesting than the 1st(just a personal taste thing tho)

Great tune, the background echoes are amazing, the only negative thing i can say(considering my shitty speakers) is that the bass sounds like it lacks something in the 250-1000 area. Also u can add some really suble, tiny elements in the 2nd part to make it a bit more different and interesting than the 1st(just a personal taste thing tho)

Ez man cheers for the feedback. You are most likely right I tend to be a bit lazy with my eqing and just go for a gentle curve on the low end probably cutting out a bit too much of the mid range elements. Another one of my lazy habits coming through there on the detail comment lol!....copy and paste the first section and that'll do :)

I have been putting some more effort in on some of the newer tracks to get more variation and keep things interesting. The feedback from other producers really helps big ups!

Back
Top Bottom