Drum & Bass Return to form liquid/dancefloor dnb track

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Rezonate, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Rezonate

Rezonate Member

:uberlaugh

Wrote this track around 6 months ago. I had just started to get back into writing tracks. Lots of my mates say it's one of their favorite tracks i've written so I'd thought I post it up on here and see what you guys think. Its free to download as well please grab a copy if you like it.

Any feedback would be great too :)

http://soundcloud.com/djrezonate/return-to-form

2. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I enjoyed the track.

3. Rezonate

Rezonate Member

Cheers IV4!

4. underspawn

underspawn Headz Roll

Great tune, the background echoes are amazing, the only negative thing i can say(considering my shitty speakers) is that the bass sounds like it lacks something in the 250-1000 area. Also u can add some really suble, tiny elements in the 2nd part to make it a bit more different and interesting than the 1st(just a personal taste thing tho)

5. Rezonate

Rezonate Member

Ez man cheers for the feedback. You are most likely right I tend to be a bit lazy with my eqing and just go for a gentle curve on the low end probably cutting out a bit too much of the mid range elements. Another one of my lazy habits coming through there on the detail comment lol!....copy and paste the first section and that'll do :)

I have been putting some more effort in on some of the newer tracks to get more variation and keep things interesting. The feedback from other producers really helps big ups!