Redeyes and Mutt - Virtue
Calibre - Savannah
High Contrast - Racing Green
Mutt - Advanced Money
Mutt - Draw on me (Retrend bootleg rmx)
Mutt - Kush

http://beatplexity.com/music/dnb/Retrend/Retrend - Summer Liquid.mp3

2716947147_29784f9f26_o.jpg

anyone else have troubling downloading this mix???
Looking at the track listing, it is just what the doctor ordered!!

:rave:

I already have it downloaded, but won't be able to upload it till I wake up. I'm tired as fuck.....had a blast at a show tonight.

hmm, what troubles are you having. i couldnt find a file share mirror place without a 100meg file restriction.

no offence, but have you tried just right clicking on the link, then save as?

Listening now at work, VERYYYYY nice stuff mate. My PC must of beeen upto no good last time I tried to listen to it! Plenty of artists on the mix, I really looove hearing, must get onto Redeye again, really soon!

Good stuff, keep up the liquid work.

You got a really nice vibe going there mate, tight mixing, phat selection. TOP MIX

I loved the little vocal bit @ 17.30 really cool. Could you tell me the name of the tune plz, would like to get myself a copy.

Also that Erykah Dadu rmx, I love her voice really unique. That sample is taken for 'baby you got me' Feat. Roots. Wikid tune.
There’s a little Jungle beat near to the end of the song that really sets it off.

brilliant set mate! thoroughly enjoyed it, tight mixing and qwality selection.
Big respects, this ones gonna stay on my player for quite a while...

You got a really nice vibe going there mate, tight mixing, phat selection. TOP MIX

I loved the little vocal bit @ 17.30 really cool. Could you tell me the name of the tune plz, would like to get myself a copy.

Also that Erykah Dadu rmx, I love her voice really unique. That sample is taken for 'baby you got me' Feat. Roots. Wikid tune.
There’s a little Jungle beat near to the end of the song that really sets it off.

That would be Mutt - Same We Always Feel. Mutt is like some kind of liquid god tbh, hes not made a tune yet I didnt love. That is a brilliant vocal tho aint it. Not sure where its from, its blatantly some old soul tune or something.

Yeh Erykah Badu is one of the best female vocalists alive really, shes got a gorgeous voice, and she also tends to surround herself with good musicians and producers as well, which is a great look.

The wee jungle beat you are on about, do u mean the one with the drilled snare? Again awesomeness from Mutt, but I mashed it up a wee bit on top of it, so if its that bit you are on about, thanks loads, Im always a bit scared of messing around with tunes by great producers too much what with me not being a great producer :)

Thanks everyone else. Ill be back with another one of these soon, probably gonna do a Neuro one first tho.

Back
Top Bottom